21

"She's not here yet."

"It's fine. She's with Bambam oppa." JiHyo informed.

"Means Bambam is more important than her study?" JeongYeon frowned.

"Unnie, are you jealous because she's not with you?"

"I'm not jealous JiHyo-ah and she shouldn't go with that guy."

"He's not bad and they are doing a movie together so getting to know each other is normal."

"People are making them a couple. Is it good?"

"It's not good for you but at least it's good for the movie."

"What the..."

"Talk to her if you have any problem. I'm just a manager."

"And what I'm?"

"You can play a nagging girlfriend role." JiHyo chuckle.

"Nonsense." JeongYeon said and ended the call.

JeongYeon looked at the text she had sent to NaYeon and hadn't got any reply yet. She thought for a moment and finally called NaYeon.

"Hello?"

"Where is NaYeon? Who are you mister?"

"Bambam speaking. Who's it?"

"It's NaYeon's phone."

"Aah, she went to restroom. You can call her later."

"Okay..."

"Hey NaYeon is here. You can talk to her" Bambam informed.

"Yeah, honey." NaYeon said on the other line.

"Where are you?"

"I'm currently out with Bambam. I can't come today."

"Okay." JeongYeon said shortly.

"And don't be..." JeongYeon ended the call before she could finish her words.

JeongYeon sighed massaging her temple. She badly wanted to punch that guy. She composed herself as the bell rang indicating that it was the end of their lunch time. She also hadn't seen Sana today. JeongYeon walked back to her class shrugging off everything.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yeah, I'm done with the next script."

"This will be all for this week. You can enjoy after that."

"I need time for myself JiHyo-ah. She looks mad for no reason." NaYeon complained.

"It's because you don't have time for her."

"I have time for her. All night is her."

"What?"

"I mean I'm here at home at night so it's time for her." NaYeon cleared.

"You like her so much unnie?"

"What's wrong with her then?"

"Give her some time."

"Okay, you can go now. Drive safe."

"Yeah. Take care unnie."

NaYeon got up from the couch and went back in her room. She washed up first then came for dinner. She looked for JeongYeon then signalled the maid to call her. The maid obliged quickly.

After few moments. JeongYeon was sitting across NaYeon fully focused in her phone. NaYeon frowned as she ignored her. NaYeon tapped the table grabbing JeongYeon's attention. JeongYeon looked at her averting her eyes from the phone.

"Don't use too much phone."

"I'm using only one phone." JeongYeon said simply and went back to her phone.

"What happened to you?" NaYeon asked waving at the maids to leave them and they did.

"Nothing happened to me. I'm fine." JeongYeon said still looking at her phone.

"Finish your food first."

"I'm doing." JeongYeon said before shoving food in her mouth.

After having dinner, JeongYeon got up first. NaYeon held her wrist as she walked past by her. JeongYeon sighed removing her hand and looked down at her. NaYeon got up wiping her mouth. She threw the tissue and dragged JeongYeon with her in her room.

NaYeon closed the door as they were inside her room. JeongYeon pinned NaYeon on the door making her surprise. JeongYeon breathed heavily looking into her eyes. NaYeon pushed her a bit standing properly.

"What happened Jeong?"

"That's what I'm confuse about. What's happening NaYeon?" JeongYeon raised her voice.

"What are you talking about?"

"Are you even aware of your surroundings, huh? What's going on you know?"

"Can you please explain?"

"You're dating Bambam?"

"Why are you asking something like this?"

"I'm asking NaYeon. Are you dating him?" JeongYeon yelled showing her phone.

NaYeon looked at the article in the phone. She facepalmed in annoyance. She looked at JeongYeon who was still waiting for her answer. Something hit NaYeon in her mind.

"What if I'm doing?" NaYeon asked.

"Then why the fuck you want me to fuck you?" JeongYeon asked grabbing her shoulders pinning her on the wall.

"Because I want you."

"No, you don't."

"It's true JeongYeon."

"It's not. You wanted me to be your first kiss. Now you want me to be your first try in the bed, right?" NaYeon slapped JeongYeon as she finished her words.

"How can you think of me like that?"

"I'm not sleeping with you anymore. No kisses, no hugs, nothing." JeongYeon yelled.

"Then pay." NaYeon mumbled.

"I'll pay but not now."

"You'll pay and now. Just now. You heard that?" NaYeon said looking at her.

JeongYeon cupped her cheek and crashed her lips on NaYeon's. She kissed her roughly pressing her body on hers. NaYeon was out of breath but JeongYeon didn't care. She kissed her harshly until NaYeon gave up on her knees. JeongYeon broke the kiss panting looking at her.

"You just kissed me JeongYeon." NaYeon breathed out with a smile. JeongYeon groaned and walked out of the room leaving her alone.

NaYeon laughed for no reason covering her lips. She cried after that and still for no reason. She closed the door and cried even more.

Meanwhile JeongYeon washed her face multiple time. She slapped herself for kissing NaYeon, for being her dummy. She was on the verge of confession but NaYeon dating Bambam was something out of her limit. She was right in her mind that NaYeon needed a guy not a girl.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

   👇