18

1 month later...

"I'll be coming tonight."

"Yeah, everything is done."

"Okay, thank you." NaYeon ended the call and grabbed her bag to leave.

"Let's go honey." NaYeon said to JeongYeon who was playing in the leaving room.

"I told you for the infinite time that I'm not going." JeongYeon said rudely without looking at her.

It was nothing new to NaYeon. It had been a month and JeongYeon was totally ignoring NaYeon as much as she could do. NaYeon let her do that and never forced her. Even tonight, she didn't say anything to her and left pouting.

JeongYeon sighed throwing the controller. She thought ignoring NaYeon would help her for stopping herself from falling for NaYeon but it was all vain. She was being worried for NaYeon even more. She hadn't sleep with her from that day and NaYeon didn't say anything to her was making it worst.

.

.

.

.

.

"How was today? Tiring?" Bambam asked holding NaYeon's hand. She nodded lowly.

"Let's go out somewhere. For fresh air?"

"I don't really wanna go. I want to go out from this party. That would be enough."

"You're not enjoying? It's my sister's birthday."

"I want peace for now." NaYeon said frowning.

"We can turn down the music volume and you can dance with me."

"Don't you understand in once? I want to go from this place." NaYeon yelled but not too loud. Bambam nodded understanding her situation.

"You'll be same as always. You don't have schedule after this movie, right?"

"I don't know. Ask JiHyo."

"I asked her. You have only a photoshoot in brazil, nothing else."

"Finally, I'll be free then. I really wanna take rest."

"From..."

"From work, not from this life." NaYeon cleared making him chuckle.

"What about your dad's business?"

"Yeah, I have my brother for that." NaYeon said and sighed.

"Can I go now? I really wanna go and sleep."

"Okay, you need rest. I'll drop you." Bambam said extending his hand for her. NaYeon took it and walked out with him.

Bambam walked toward his car but NaYeon stopped him. She signalled her driver to leave as she was going with him. The driver nodded and drove off to mansion. NaYeon hopped inside Bambam's car but regretted as she noticed the flashes of camera.

"Ignore them. I'm used to it." Bambam said patting her back.

"Where are we going?" NaYeon asked as the driver headed to another direction.

"For fresh air...bar." He said chuckling.

"But I can't get drunk."

"Come on NaYeon. Just once. Let's consider it as a date."

"Date with you? Never. Yuk." NaYeon pretended to throw up making him pout.

"Okay, just once but don't consider it as a date."

"Okay I won't." He said shaking his head.

Bambam and NaYeon wore their mask as they stepped out from the car. The bar was private but still they needed to be secure and alert. They both entered inside the bar to chill.

.

.

.

.

.

JeongYeon went downstairs thinking NaYeon was back but it was only the driver who was back without NaYeon. She asked him and he informed what he saw. JeongYeon was more annoyed now.

It was more than hours and JeongYeon was still waiting. She got up as NaYeon entered inside with Bambam, drunk. She quickly pulled NaYeon away from him and hugged her tightly supporting her weight.

"I'm here to drop her. You live with her?" Bambam asked.

"You dropped her. Now you can leave." JeongYeon said picking NaYeon in her arms. She walked away from him and went in her room.

Bambam left without saying anything. JeongYeon laid NaYeon on the bed and removed her accessories. She covered NaYeon with the blanket and laid beside her facing her.

"Why are you so stupid? Who drinks this much?" JeongYeon mumbled stroking her hair.

"I miss you JeongYeon. I want my popo" NaYeon said opening her eyes. She inched close to JeongYeon and JeongYeon was welcomed by the strong smell of alcohol.

"I won't give you popo. Sleep now."

"But I want it. I want it JeongYeon-ah." NaYeon whined. JeongYeon sighed and pecked on her forehead.

"Here too." NaYeon pointed her lips.

JeongYeon groaned internally and trapped NaYeon between her arms. She leaned forward and kissed NaYeon. Both were missing the soft and warmth lips of each other, mostly JeongYeon. She kissed her lovingly losing her control on her mind.

Tasting alcohol from her tongue, JeongYeon gave in her sanity and kissed NaYeon roughly. NaYeon grabbed her collar unbuttoning her shirt. JeongYeon let her do that while sucking tongue. As NaYeon's moaned in between their kiss JeongYeon got her sense back.

"I can't." JeongYeon let go of her. She buttoned up her shirt leaving NaYeon's room.

JeongYeon went upstairs in her room and closed the door. She was feeling like a lost soul now. She did something wrong with NaYeon and now her mind was filled with nonsense thinking. She slapped herself multiple time washing her face.

"It's wrong. Why don't you understand." JeongYeon yelled on the reflection of her.

"You can't do this with NaYeon. She's not right for you. You're not someone she wants." JeongYeon shouted on herself.

"Why are you making me crazy Im NaYeon?" JeongYeon asked slamming on the mirror.

She sighed kneeling down holding her chest. She wanted to go and confess her feelings to NaYeon but it was not a child's play for her. She was hopeless after what NaYeon had said a month ago. JeongYeon let out her tears and cried till her tears went dry.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

   👇