06

NaYeon woke up first and groaned feeling pain in her hand. She sat up on the bed but frowned seeing another person beside her. she quickly checked under the comforter and was relieved that it was JeongYeon.

"You scared me." She mumbled shaking her head. She then looked at her hand that was wounded and treated by JiHyo then back to JeongYeon who was sleeping peacefully.

NaYeon inched close to her looking at the sleeping girl with a smile. She used her other hand to fix JeongYeon's baby hair that was a mess. She caressed JeongYeon's soft cheek still not averting her eyes from her.

"Eomma, let me sleep." JeongYeon mumbled and turned around.

"Yah, I forgot to clean the toilet." JeongYeon said quickly sitting up on the bed.

NaYeon chuckled on JeongYeon's panicked behaviour. She laughed even more when JeongYeon looked at her in her half sleepy state. NaYeon stopped herself and pinched JeongYeon's cheek.

"You're here with me. No need to clean the toilet." NaYeon said and let go of her.

NaYeon then got up from the bed yawning. She stretched her body totally aware of JeongYeon's staring on her. JeongYeon gulped hardly and looked away.

"I'm sorry unnie." JeongYeon said getting up from the bed.

"I'm not your unnie. Call me by my name." NaYeon said and went inside the bathroom. JeongYeon nodded to no one and went back in her room.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why?"

"Why what? What's the problem with that?" NaYeon asked frowning.

"What will people think? An ordinary girl is living with Im NaYeon. No, living with her in her room."

"Do I care about people? I want you to live with me, in my room and that's final." NaYeon said getting up from the couch.

"Let's eat." She pulled JeongYeon by her hand while JeongYeon was busy processing everything in her head.

NaYeon sat on the chair and gestured JeongYeon to sit. JeongYeon took her seat and looked at NaYeon with confusion. She wanted to ask NaYeon about the thing she had said but she waited.

After finishing their food, NaYeon got up first. Before JeongYeon could get up, NaYeon trapped her between the chair and her arms. She looked at the maids and they quickly left. NaYeon looked back at JeongYeon with a smirk.

"Come to my room, okay?" NaYeon said nodding and left JeongYeon whose breath was stuck. She coughed and sipped the water composing herself.

JeongYeon entered in NaYeon's room with her heavy steps. She wanted to run away but dropped the idea looking at NaYeon calling her to sit on the bed. JeongYeon went and sat on the bed beside NaYeon.

"Unnie, what's my work here?"

"I told you to call me NaYeon." NaYeon said holding her hand. JeongYeon nodded gulping. Sitting beside your idol and calling her with her name was something JeongYeon never imagined.

"JeongYeon-ah." NaYeon cupped her cheek. JeongYeon looked at her with a hum.

"I know you want to ask me about something."

"Yeah, that. Unnie told me to ask you that...that, you know, she's asking this from the start."

"That why are you here?" NaYeon asked. JeongYeon nodded slowly removing NaYeon's hand from her cheek.