24

JeongYeon woke up with a strong pain in her head. She groaned sitting up on the bed. She looked around to find NaYeon but she was not there. JeongYeon shrugged off and went back in her room to wash up.

JeongYeon frowned founding NaYeon in her room. she was still wearing her bathrobe. JeongYeon covered her mouth as she remembered a bit of what happened last night. She looked down at herself and found she had no shorts and that thing on her.

JeongYeon went back downstairs and found her shorts. She removed that thing and wore her short back then she quickly went to NaYeon.

JeongYeon carefully checked NaYeon and found what she had done with NaYeon. NaYeon was still a mess. She went in JeongYeon's room to sleep as she was not trusting JeongYeon anymore. JeongYeon sighed holding her head in guilt.

NaYeon moved a bit and gasped finding JeongYeon near her. She quickly moved back a bit making distance between them. JeongYeon sighed looking at her sadly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't come near me." NaYeon said glaring at her.

"NaYeon please I'm sorry." JeongYeon went to her.

"JeongYeon I said don't come near me." NaYeon said slapping her. JeongYeon pressed her lips together as tears started falling down from her eyes.

"JeongYeon go away please." NaYeon pushed her away.

JeongYeon nodded and left NaYeon. She picked out her clothes from the closet and walked inside the bathroom. NaYeon quickly got up from the bed and walked out of the room. She quickly went back in her room.

.

.

.

.

.

JeongYeon came home after her work. She put the bag on the couch but sensed someone's presence in the kitchen. She went to check and found NaYeon cooking in the kitchen. JeongYeon went to approach her.

"Stop there." NaYeon said turning back to JeongYeon.

"I said stop there." NaYeon warned.

"I said I'm sorry." JeongYeon said sadly.

"I don't care." NaYeon mumbled and went back to cooking. JeongYeon walked out of the kitchen and went back in her room.

It was almost dinner time. JeongYeon went downstairs but found no sign of NaYeon. She went inside and found food inside the fridge. She smiled and had her dinner on the kitchen counter. JeongYeon washed the dishes and went to NaYeon.

She knocked the door but NaYeon didn't open. After many knocks, still NaYeon didn't open. JeongYeon groaned and went back in her room. She tried to rape NaYeon and she was really guilty for what she had done with NaYeon.

JeongYeon realized her fault and now all she wanted was forgiveness from NaYeon. She admitted that it was really a big mistake in her life. She remembered how NaYeon was crying to leave her alone.

JeongYeon screamed in annoyance ruffling her hair. She slapped herself for messing everything. Even after knowing that NaYeon didn't want her, she crossed her limits. Now she realized that whole the time NaYeon was messing with her. She didn't want her in that way.

JeongYeon fell asleep with unnecessary thoughts running in her mind. She knew what she needed to do next day and she was all ready to face NaYeon.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

   👇