32

"I booked 2 tickets."

"But I can't come with you NaYeon."

"But I want you there JeongYeon-ah."

"NaYeon, try to understand. I have pressure of exam, work and Jammy too."

"Who said Jammy will be here? He's coming with us there."

"NaYeon, Jammy is little. We can't travel with him. And you should go alone."

"So, you're not coming with me?" NaYeon asked crossing her arms.

"I can't leave him here. I know here are unnie and eomma to take care of him but still."

"As you wish. Don't come with me. I'll go alone." NaYeon said puffing and walked away but JeongYeon stopped her by her waist.

"Don't be angry. Try to understand NaYeon."

"I'm understanding. Let me go." NaYeon said trying to free herself. JeongYeon gripped tighter embracing her.

"NaYeon..."

"JeongYeon let me go." NaYeon whined. JeongYeon cupped her cheek and kissed her lovingly. NaYeon sighed and gave in easily. JeongYeon smiled kissing her and slowly let go of her lips.

"We're still not ready to face the media. You don't want anyone to target our kid, right?" JeongYeon asked. NaYeon nodded looking down

"Be a good mom and give us some time. When you'll be ready to face them, I'll go with you together with Jammy."

"Promise?"

"I promise." JeongYeon said after pecking on her lips. NaYeon nodded pouting. JeongYeon purred on her skin making her giggle.

"Smile my love." JeongYeon said pouting cutely. NaYeon smiled looking into her eyes.

"Good girl. Now go get ready or JiHyo will be mad."

"She can't be mad on me. I can fire her." NaYeon said chuckling as JeongYeon let go of her.

"Okay scary girl. Go get ready and don't be sad and miss me. we'll call each other."

"You really don't wanna come with me?" NaYeon asked with an aegyo.

"NaYeon we just talked about it." JeongYeon whined making her chuckle.

"Okay brazil, I'm coming." NaYeon said with her tight fist.

"Fighting my girl."

"Fighting."

.

.

.

.

.

"Passport?" JiHyo asked. NaYeon showed her that.

"Anything else you forgot?"

"My baby?" NaYeon said chuckling. She kissed Jammy's forehead. JeongYeon patted NaYeon's back.

"I'll miss you mom, unnie." NaYeon hugged SeungYeon and her mother.

"Just four days and you're being so sad." JeongYeon said looking away.

"You're sad too." JiHyo said smirking. JeongYeon sighed and went inside NaYeon's room.

"Unnie, she's crying maybe." JiHyo whispered to NaYeon. NaYeon widened her eyes and went to JeongYeon.

NaYeon opened the door and found JeongYeon sitting on the bed with her phone. NaYeon stood in front of her. JeongYeon didn't look up to her.

"Look at me." NaYeon said softly. JeongYeon shook her head.

"Honey, look at me." NaYeon said kneeling on the floor in front of her.

JeongYeon looked at NaYeon with her teary eyes. NaYeon pressed her lips together supressing her tears and hugged JeongYeon. JeongYeon hugged back tightly and finally let out her tears.

"Why don't you come with me then? Don't be a cry baby." NaYeon said facing her. She wiped JeongYeon's tears.

"I'll miss you."

"Just four days, okay? I'll be with you here." NaYeon said pinching her cheeks. JeongYeon nodded.

"Give me a popo." NaYeon said puckering her lips. JeongYeon smiled and pecked on her lips.

"A good one. Come on." NaYeon whined.

JeongYeon pulled NaYeon up and pushed her on the bed. She kissed NaYeon fondly as both smiled between the kiss. JeongYeon slowly let go of NaYeon's lips and kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." NaYeon replied and pecked on her lips before sitting up.

"I'll be late. See you later after four days."

"Don't forget about me."

"I won't. I can never forget about yoo JeongYeon." NaYeon said ruffling her baby hair.

"Take care."

"You too honey." NaYeon said fixing back her hair.

JeongYeon got up from the bed and smiled assuring NaYeon that she'll be alright. NaYeon nodded with a heavy heart and left the room. JeongYeon gulped hardly as she was on the verge of crying again. She shook her head clearing her mind and walked out of the room.

NaYeon had left already with JiHyo. JeongYeon sighed and picked out the baby from the stroller. Her mother patted her back. JeongYeon forced a smile and went on the rooftop with the baby to play.

.

.

.

.

.

"NaYeon is still in the plane. We can't even call her." SeungYeon said while munching her food.

"She'll be okay. She's my sister anyway." JaeBum said being busy in his phone.

"Why don't you guys live together? Any problem in your family?"

"My mom is back." JaeBum said putting the phone back on the table.

"And?"

"And she wants to come back in the family."

"And NaYeon denied?" SeungYeon asked.

"Dad denied. After what she did to us, she has no rights to come back. NaYeon hated dad just because of her."

"Why?"

"Because NaYeon was thinking that dad was cheating her with another woman but it's not true. Mom was doing that with other man."

"Then why she's back now?"

"She's divorced now that's why. She wants her family back."

"She never thought of that before?"

"Never. I hate her calling my mom."

"It's okay. No need to be worried. Your dad can handle."

"I know. My dad is very strong person."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thank you so much for 4k reads & 1k votes 🙇

Don't forget to vote...

  👇