31

NaYeon woke up groaning. She turned to JeongYeon who was hugging her like a little kid hugging her mother. NaYeon fixed JeongYeon's messy hair and kissed her forehead. She admired JeongYeon for a while and hugged JeongYeon close.

JeongYeon wrapped her arm and legs around NaYeon locking her perfectly. NaYeon groaned as her lower part was still hurting. JeongYeon opened her eyes and widened them as she found NaYeon this close.

"Good morning honey." NaYeon huskily said. JeongYeon smiled and rubbed their noses together.

"How I wish to wake up with you every morning." JeongYeon said hugging NaYeon tightly under the comforter.

"Let's get married then." NaYeon said and they both chuckled.

"I was actually thinking about that last night. Let's ask for our family's permission."

"They will allow us no matter what. I'm not leaving you."

"I'm not leaving you too." JeongYeon said cutely. She pecked on NaYeon's lips but NaYeon wanted more than that.

JeongYeon smiled looking at the pouting girl. She kissed NaYeon softly while removing the strap on from her body. NaYeon said something between their kiss that JeongYeon didn't understand so she broke the kiss.

"What?"

"Last night was great." NaYeon said.

"So, you want it again?"

"No, not now. Let's get up or they will barge in again."

"Unnie's reaction last night." JeongYeon said and chuckled making NaYeon laugh.

"She'll surely complain to your mom."

"What?" JeongYeon exclaimed. She didn't know how to face her mother after that.

"Don't worry, I'll explain her. Let's go, I wanna see my baby."

"Lucky bastard." JeongYeon mumbled getting up. NaYeon searched for her clothes and JeongYeon helped her.

NaYeon was about to go inside the bathroom but JeongYeon grabbed her arm. She pinned NaYeon on the walled and kissed her smoothly. NaYeon moaned as JeongYeon pulled her close by her waist.

"Come soon. I can't wait for you." JeongYeon said huskily and went out of the room. NaYeon shook her head and went inside the bathroom.

.

.

.

.

.

JeongYeon and NaYeon were looking down whole the time as they were having breakfast. SeungYeon was eating peacefully while her mother was looking at both of them in confusion.

"What were you guys doing last night?" Her mother finally asked.

"I and NaYeon were sleeping last night. Why?" JeongYeon asked.

"But you were doing what a couple is supposed to do." SeungYeon said adding fuel.

"Yeah, a couple and we were sleeping together." NaYeon said this time.

"Just sleeping? JeongYeon was kissing you." SeungYeon said smirking.

"Eomma, can't I kiss her?" JeongYeon asked making her mother choke in her food. JeongYeon handed her water.

"You fool."

"It's not my fault if unnie keep digging things about our relationship." JeongYeon said huffing. NaYeon nodded in agreement.