10

"Come on, don't be touchy." JeongYeon pushed NaYeon.

"Why not?" NaYeon questioned hugging her arm.

"You're going to watch it or not?" JeongYeon asked glaring. NaYeon nodded puckering her lips to her.

JeongYeon made a disgust face and poked NaYeon's head pushing her back. They were currently in NaYeon's room watching the final episode of her drama that was airing late as it was the awaited finale. JeongYeon was excited too but she didn't show it to her.

In between the show, NaYeon felt a tap on her shoulder. NaYeon looked at JeongYeon who just tapped then to the phone she was showing to her. NaYeon looked boringly at the screen as the news headline was about her.

"Did you guys fight?" JeongYeon asked.

"Why are you asking anyway?" NaYeon asked snatching the phone.

"Because you fought with Kim Jennie. Why?"

"Is she your favourite?" NaYeon asked annoyingly.

"First answer me."

"No, first answer me." NaYeon said poking her chest.

"Yes, she is my favourite so what? Why did you fight with her?"

"Are you a news reporter or something?"

"NaYeon..."

"We have our personal reason for it." NaYeon said rolling her eyes. JeongYeon sighed leaning back on her place.

"Do you like her more than me?" NaYeon asked looking at her. JeongYeon smirked inside and nodded with a grin.

NaYeon turned off the TV and got up from the bed. JeongYeon was feeling proud making NaYeon jealous. She was still not sure about NaYeon's mood. NaYeon left the room making JeongYeon pout but she didn't mind and continued watching.

After finishing the drama, JeongYeon got up from the bed stretching her body. She was about to go back in her room but remembered that she needed to sleep with NaYeon. She sighed and slammed herself on the bed waiting for NaYeon.

It had been more than three hours and NaYeon was still not back in her room. JeongYeon got up from her quick nape rubbing her eyes. She looked around but found no sign of NaYeon. She shrugged off and went back to sleep.

JeongYeon wanted to sleep but her mind was totally opposite of it. She was worried for NaYeon. She quickly got up from the bed and went out to find NaYeon. She asked one of the maids about NaYeon.

"Ma'am left a while ago. We don't know her whereabout." The maid answered. JeongYeon nodded scratching her head.

She then got an idea. She went back in the room and grabbed her phone. She called NaYeon to ask her whereabout but to JeongYeon's dismay, NaYeon cut the call. JeongYeon called again and NaYeon cut it again. After trying for so many times, JeongYeon thought to text her.

Im NaYeon

I'm sorry for earlier. Where are you?

10:05 PM

After sending the text, JeongYeon threw the phone on the bed ruflling her hair in annoyance. She jumped on her place when she got the notification.

Im NaYeon

I'm sorry for earlier. Where are you?

10:05 PM

Come on the rooftop.

10:06 PM

JeongYeon frowned reading the message. She nodded to no one and went to the rooftop to meet her. Cold breeze attacked JeongYeon as she was just in front of NaYeon but she was back facing her. JeongYeon slowly walked toward her.

"I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong?" JeongYeon asked facing NaYeon who seemed to count the stars. NaYeon shook her head.

"Then why are you here? I was waiting for you."

"You were waiting for me to sleep with you?" NaYeon snickered.

"Seems like my waiting was worthless." JeongYeon mumbled rolling her eyes.

"No, it's not. Let's go. It's so cold here." NaYeon said hugging her arm. JeongYeon smiled nodding.

They went back downstairs. They were about to go back in their room but JeongYeon stopped when she saw the maid earlier. She glared at her before looking at NaYeon.

"She told me that she didn't know where you were."

"I told her not to tell you." NaYeon defended making JeongYeon look at her in disbelief.

"You were worried for me, right?" NaYeon asked pinching JeongYeon's cheek.

JeongYeon brushed off her hand and walked back in NaYeon's room. NaYeon quickly followed her. JeongYeon laid on the bed with her phone while NaYeon laid beside her overlooking in her phone but JeongYeon hid it.

"Are you texting someone without telling me?"

"I'm not texting. I'm just typing."

"What are you typing?"

"Words." JeongYeon replied making NaYeon roll her eyes.

"Okay, sleep now. You can do your typing practise later." NaYeon commanded. JeongYeon groaned and turned off her phone. She put it aside on the table and hid herself inside the comforter.

There was a huge silence in the room, not awkward but peaceful. JeongYeon turned toward NaYeon when she remembered something. NaYeon looked up to her wiggling her brows.

"Turn off the lights and sleep. Good night." JeongYeon mumbled. NaYeon shook her head and put her hand on JeongYeon's cheek.

"I won't because I want to see you." NaYeon said caressing her cheek.

"Why?"

"Don't you know?" NaYeon asked back as her thumb pressed against her lip.

JeongYeon closed her eyes feeling twist in her whole body. She was shivering for sure and NaYeon was well aware of that. JeongYeon opened her eyes and found NaYeon even more close to her looking into her eyes.

"You like me, right?" NaYeon asked calmly. JeongYeon blinked multiple times but didn't answer.

"Why do you like Jennie more than me?" NaYeon asked again lifting her chin. JeongYeon still didn't reply.

NaYeon sighed internally and snuggled into JeongYeon hugging her waist. JeongYeon was froze on her place. She hardly moved herself a bit away from NaYeon.

"You always ask why but can't you see the reason yourself?" NaYeon mumbled hugging her tightly.

JeongYeon let NaYeon hug her by loosening herself. She sighed and turned off the light before hugging NaYeon back. Both cuddling bodies soon felt asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Happy 2YEON Day 🐰💖🐸🦕

Don't forget to vote...

👇