16

"JeongYeon get up now. We'll be late." NaYeon shouted pulling her out of the bed.

"Eomma, five minutes more."

"Who the hell is your eomma here? Get up lazy girl." NaYeon yanked her with her hands.

JeongYeon pulled NaYeon into her pinning her down on the bed. NaYeon gasped looking at her who was looking at NaYeon in frustration. She cupped NaYeon's cheek and crashed their lips together. NaYeon was not ready for it as it was unexpected for her.

NaYeon composed herself and kissed JeongYeon back pulling her close. JeongYeon moved her head right kissing her passionately while NaYeon smiled widely between their kiss. JeongYeon seemed to enjoy the moment so she made it a bit longer savouring NaYeon's lips.

"I was...was just practicing." JeongYeon said pulling out catching her breath.

"You're professional now." NaYeon chuckled.

"You don't mind, right? I'm sorry for doing this without permission. I thought about it whole the night and finally did it." JeongYeon explained.

"Thought about how to kiss me, huh? Why not you think more than that?" NaYeon asked locking JeongYeon in her arms.

"No, it was just a kiss deal, nothing more than that." JeongYeon said trying to free herself.

"So, you think you can resist me?" NaYeon asked smirking. She moaned against JeongYeon's ear making JeongYeon caught off guard.

"JeongYeon-ah...should we do it?" NaYeon asked moaning.

"Yah, you said we'll be late. Get up now." JeongYeon said freeing herself and rushed inside the bathroom.

NaYeon chuckled seeing a scared JeongYeon. She shrugged off but touched her lips recalling the memories. She was blessed in the morning with JeongYeon's kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

"So, you'll be the dummy." The director nodded looking at JeongYeon from head to toe.

"Just need to set her hair and makeup and done but it'll be very difficult."

"Yeah, you need to hide her face at any cost." NaYeon said caressing JeongYeon's hair who was looking down nervously.

"You can kiss her without any problem? Won't you be nervous?" The director asked. JeongYeon shook her head.

"Do it in front me. I want to be sure." He said making JeongYeon look at NaYeon in surprise.

"Just a peck." NaYeon whispered.

JeongYeon bit her lip looking at everyone in the room. She looked back at NaYeon and got up a bit from her seat. Her heart was thumping crazily as she leaned forward. Her body was shaking and NaYeon seemed to notice it. She grabbed JeongYeon by her collar and pulled into a kiss.

"No, not like that." The director made an X sign. They looked at him.

"First take your position. I want to create that scene." He said gesturing them.

They both stood up in front of each other and the director said 'action' signalling them to start. NaYeon pretended to threw a ring and walked away. JeongYeon looked at NaYeon for a moment composing herself then walked fast to grab her arm.

JeongYeon turned NaYeon to face her and cupped her cheek catching her breath. She stared at NaYeon for a moment and pressed her lips on hers closing her eyes.