22

"NaYeon focus." The director shouted. NaYeon nodded coming back in her sense.

NaYeon did her scene well after removing JeongYeon from her mind for a moment. She slammed herself on the chair and soon JiHyo came with a panic face.

"Unnie, JeongYeon's mother had a panic attack." JiHyo informed.

"Let's go."

"You can't go unnie. You still have a scene left."

"She's more Important JiHyo-ah." NaYeon said looking around.

"You can't go unnie. Please. I'll go there. Don't worry." JiHyo said stopping her. NaYeon sighed looking down.

"I'll take care of everything. You just finish your shoot and come there." JiHyo said and NaYeon nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

"How are you now?" JiHyo asked sitting beside JeongYeon. They were currently in the garden of the hospital.

"I'm fine now. Eomma is fine too." She informed. JiHyo nodded.

"Eomma wanted to meet her but she is busy with Bambam, right?" JeongYeon asked bitterly.

"She had a shoot."

"Eomma is more important for her if she consider herself as our family."

"I stopped her. Her shoot was important too. She herself wanted to come."

"Don't lie JiHyo-ah."

"She's not lying." NaYeon said behind her.

"Unnie? What about your shoot?"

"I finished it quickly."

"But?" JiHyo was still unsure.

"I asked for Bambam's help." NaYeon winked at JiHyo. JeongYeon clenched her fist just by hearing that name.

"I'll go and meet her now. JiHyo come with me." NaYeon said not even looking at JeongYeon.

JiHyo nodded and went with NaYeon. JeongYeon was still there battling in her mind that if she should follow them or not.

NaYeon entered in the ward. SeungYeon looked at her and quickly came to hug her. NaYeon patted her back comforting her then went to see her mother.

"Dear, I was waiting for you." JeongYeon's mother said huskily.

"I'm sorry for being late aunty."

"SeungYeon-ah, leave us alone now." Her mother said. SeungYeon creased her brows but left with JiHyo.

"NaYeon my child."

"I'm here aunty." NaYeon said caressing her cheek.

"Will you take care of my JeongYeon if I would be gone."

"Don't say that. You'll be with us forever."

"Forever never exist dear. I want you take care of my daughters if something happened to me. Promise me."

"I promise but nothing will happen to you."

"Who knows? I suddenly got a heart attack. I was so worried for my kids."

"Don't worry. I'm with you guys forever. Oh, forever never exist." NaYeon said chuckling making her smile.

"Have you eaten yet?" Her mother asked. NaYeon shook her head.