04

"Come on, it's so boring." NaYeon sighed looking outside.

"It's not if you look at it clearly." JiHyo said chuckling making NaYeon frown at her.

"Feel the nature unnie. It's so beautiful." JiHyo squealed looking around.

NaYeon got off of the car looking around the area. JiHyo nudged her and gave her mask to cover her face. NaYeon sighed and covered her face walking ahead.

"There are still people." NaYeon said looking around.

"They will move soon. Do you like the site?" JiHyo asked pointing at everything.

"It's not that boring." NaYeon said nodding looking at the people who were looking at her in confusion.

"Why are they looking me like that?" NaYeon asked mumbling.

"Because of your mask maybe." JiHyo said holding NaYeon's hand.

"This way." She said dragging NaYeon with her.

NaYeon was taking clear look to every place, every house of the site that was soon going to be destroyed and Im NaYeon was going to build her farm house there. The landlord of that place was trying hard to convince NaYeon and NaYeon seemed to be convinced too.

"If you're having flu, you shouldn't stroll around." A voice came from behind. NaYeon turned around and saw the person who was talking with someone else.

"Take this medicine. I always keep it with me." JeongYeon said handing the medicine to a guy. The guy nodded taking the pack and left.

"Oh, you're sick too?" JeongYeon asked looking at NaYeon.

NaYeon scoffed and turned around. The landlord glared at JeongYeon before going back to his work that was to show off the site. JeongYeon creased her brows being curious in their discussion.

"So, they are the new owners?" JeongYeon muttered.

"Did you find any place?" The landlord asked glancing at JeongYeon.

"I'm trying my best but uncle can we have a month. Please?" JeongYeon asked whining. The landlord shook his head.

"Please, where we'll go? Okay, do one thing. Can we live with you at your place until I find any better place to live with my family?" JeongYeon asked with her sparkling eyes. NaYeon was observing her every expression.

"No, a big NO."

"Then forget it. We won't leave." JeongYeon said shrugging off and walked away.

"Then I'll kick you guys out." The landlord shouted making NaYeon frown.

"You can't do that. I'll tell your wife that I saw you with a lady in that bar." JeongYeon said walking away.

NaYeon sighed looking at the figure. The landlord felt embarrassed and looked back at JiHyo and NaYeon. JiHyo giggled and gestured him to continue. The landlord started telling about how big garden they could make in that place they were standing but NaYeon's eyes were lock somewhere else.

She smiled unknowingly looking at a drenched in sweat JeongYeon who was helping people with their things to move on the mini trucks. She looked at JeongYeon from head to toe and closed her eyes with a content heart.

JeongYeon was sure eyes catching for NaYeon as NaYeon was admiring every bit of JeongYeon, not minding what the landlord was discussing. She was snapped back in reality when someone tapped her cheek.

"Why are you staring me? You want that medicine?" JeongYeon asked.

"Unnie? What happened?" JiHyo asked worriedly.