33

"Hey baby, missing me?"

"I'm really missing you." JeongYeon said pouting.

"I was talking with Jammy." NaYeon said smirking. JeongYeon frowned and ended the video call.

JeongYeon patted Jammy as he was sleepy. NaYeon called again and it disturbed his sleep. JeongYeon quickly answered the call but patted the baby first. As he fell asleep, JeongYeon put the phone near her ear.

"JeongYeon-ah, where are you? Hello?" NaYeon was whining on the phone.

"Calm down, I'm here." JeongYeon whispered.

"I missed you so much. Sorry for earlier."

"You're lucky that you're not here."

"Or what you have done, huh?" NaYeon asked giggling.

"Just wait...I'll show you what I can do."

"I'm really waiting for that daddy." NaYeon whispered in her seductive tone.

"You're making me turn on. Why don't you just come here?"

"I can't. Wait for it. I'll be finally there with my daddy and baby."

"Jammy is missing you. He doesn't like me feeding him."

"Maybe because you're flat." NaYeon said chuckling. JeongYeon gritted her teeth.

"Flat what? Say it again."

"I'll be going now. See you later honey."

"NaYeon..."

"Take care of yourself and Jammy and family."

"NaYeon..." JeongYeon wanted her to answer.

"I love you." NaYeon said making JeongYeon's heart skip a beat. She sighed smiling like an idiot.

"I love you too." JeongYeon mumbled.

"I'm going now." NaYeon said and ended the call.

.

.

.

.

.

"Your baby is so stubborn." JeongYeon's mother said sighing.

"What he did? What you did Jammy?"

"He never stopped crying. He was searching for both of you."

"Jammy, bad manners baby, mommy is not here, let's play with daddy." JeongYeon said cutely and took him out from the stroller. He started crying again.

"Oh, my son, don't cry, daddy is here." JeongYeon said patting him placing his chin on her shoulder.

"You're bad kid." Her mother said pinching his cheek. He smiled.

"Good boy. Don't make worry grandma. Say sorry." JeongYeon said in baby voice.

"He can't speak you fool." JeongYeon's mother said making her pout.

"Wait your mommy is calling." JeongYeon said handing the baby to her mother and fished out her phone.

JeongYeon frowned looking at the unknown number. She answered anyway and walked a bit afar from her mother.

"Yes, who's it?"

"Hey JeongYeon, is that you?"

"Yes, yoo JeongYeon here. Who are you miss?"

"Jennie. You forgot?"

"Kim Jennie?" JeongYeon exclaimed.

"Yes, kim Jennie. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking. How are you?"

"I'm fine too. Well I have an offer for you."

"What offer?" JeongYeon creased her brows.

"Can we talk about it if you're free today?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Good, I'll send you the address." Jennie said and ended the call. JeongYeon saved the number still being confuse about what Jennie was talking.

.

.

.

.

.

"What?"

"Isn't it a good offer for you?"

"Being an idol is not easy Miss Kim." JeongYeon said looking at her raising her brow.

"If you're afraid of NaYeon then don't be. I'm giving a best offer."

"I still didn't understand it though."

"You'll be second lead in my next drama. What else I can explain?" Jennie asked getting annoyed.

"I can't do it."

"Why? Did NaYeon say anything?"

"First, it's nothing related to NaYeon. Second, I'm not interested in these things." JeongYeon said getting up.

"Think about it again. You're free to call me."

"It'll never happen. I don't need this life. I'm happy with my current life." JeongYeon said and walked out of the VIP room of the restaurant.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇