27

"I'll be back soon. Don't be late." NaYeon said as JeongYeon stepped out from the car in front the university gate.

"Can I get a goodbye kiss?" JeongYeon asked smirking.

"Someone might see idiot."

"Im NaYeon is scared. I knew it."

"Come inside the car and let me show you what I can do." NaYeon smirked.

JeongYeon scoffed and sat back in the car. NaYeon locked the car rising the black film of the window and pulled JeongYeon into a kiss. JeongYeon responded back pushing her back on the door.

"Yah, you'll be late." NaYeon said pulling out. JeongYeon pouted nodding. She went out of the car and waved at NaYeon before going inside.

.

.

.

.

.

"Who is...you?" NaYeon exclaimed.

"How are you my dear?" The lady asked getting up from the couch.

"Call the security guard." NaYeon commanded a maid. The maid nodded and went out.

"You're not happy to see me back?"

"After you left dad, you think anyone will be happy to see you again?" NaYeon asked mocking her mother.

"Yes ma'am?" The security guard asked.

"So, you have eyes? Anyone can enter inside?" NaYeon asked after slapping him.

"Ma'am, she's your..."

"She's not someone I know. Get that?" NaYeon yelled. Both the maid and the guard nodded.

"Get out now." NaYeon said to her mother.

"But dear..."

"I said get out." NaYeon said pointing at the main door. She sighed and walked out of the mansion after grabbing her bag.

"You guys...no one is allowed here without my permission. Ask me first before letting someone in." NaYeon warned. They nodded.

"Tell JeongYeon, I'll be late." NaYeon informed and left too.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where?"

"She didn't tell us where." The maid informed. JeongYeon sighed.

"Okay, I'll ask her. Thank you." JeongYeon said going back in NaYeon's room.

JeongYeon called NaYeon to ask her whereabout but NaYeon was not picking her calls. She tried many times but at the end she texted NaYeon. She waited for minutes but got no response. JeongYeon started to get worried now. She called once again and the call was answered.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the...ba...bar. Come pick me jeo...JeongYeon-ah." NaYeon uttered between her hiccups.

"Are you drunk? NaYeon?"

"I hate JeongYeon-ah."

"Hate what? Tell me the address."

"I...don't...don't know."

"NaYeon? Turn on your GPS. Hello? Hello NaYeon?" JeongYeon sighed as the call was ended.