34***

"Jammy..." NaYeon squealed taking the baby in her arms.

"Mommy missed you so much." She said pecking his face.

"Where is JeongYeon?" NaYeon asked her mother.

"She is on work. How was your journey?"

"It was so tiring. I'm tired mom." NaYeon said tiredly.

"I'll cook dinner for you guys. You should go and rest."

"Where are the maids?"

"I'll cook your favourite. I don't need anyone's help." JeongYeon's mother said patting her shoulder. NaYeon nodded and took Jammy to her room with her.

NaYeon put him on the bed and went to the closet to find something comfortable to wear. She changed her clothes and laid beside Jammy patting him.

"How's your daddy doing sweetheart?" NaYeon asked patting the baby. She pulled him close to her and he cuddled with NaYeon.

"Why I'm missing her so much?" NaYeon mumbled closing her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

"She's here?" JeongYeon asked as she entered inside the mansion.

"Yes, she's back but sleeping. Go wake her up. It's dinner time." SeungYeon said. JeongYeon nodded and went to NaYeon's room.

JeongYeon frowned when she found no one beside Jammy. He was sleeping on the bed and no one else was in the room expect him. She knocked the bathroom door.

"Yeah I was just...JeongYeon-ah" NaYeon hugged her tightly as she opened the door.

"How are you?" NaYeon mumbled burying her face in her neck.

"I'm fine now. I missed you too. But tell me one thing." She said letting go of NaYeon. NaYeon faced her.

"Why did you leave him like that? He might had fallen." JeongYeon said looking at Jammy.

"I'm aware of that but daddy Jeong, can't you see the pillows around him. I'm not that dumb." She said smirking. JeongYeon nodded on her smartness.

"Let's have dinner." JeongYeon said cutely.

"Why don't you just have me?" NaYeon asked smirking.

"Jammy is here or else I have pinned you on the bed until yet."

"Excuses." NaYeon giggled pushing her aside.

"I'm going to wash up. Put Jammy in the cradle and wait for me." JeongYeon said before pecking on NaYeon's cheek. She walked out of the room leaving NaYeon with the baby.

.

.

.

.

.

"So?" JeongYeon asked pinning NaYeon down on the bed.

"Is that why you handed Jammy to mom?"

"Eomma will take care of him. Miss you should take care of me." JeongYeon said nuzzling into her neck.

"How should I take care of you?" NaYeon asked flinching as JeongYeon sucked on her skin.

"Strip yourself for me." JeongYeon whispered against her ear.

NaYeon pushed her aside and sat on the bed. She removed her top and laid back on the bed. JeongYeon smirked trailing her finger down to NaYeon's chin.