The Story of a Reaper- No one can escape death!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Well if I would of known that, I wouldn't have been wasting my times trying to go to other places" Reaper said shrugging.

Life chuckled as they both stopped in there tracks. Reaper looked up at Life, as Life looked down at him.

"Take my hand...I'll show as many AU as I can" Life told me. My eyes sparkled in her smile of hope. I smiled as I took her hand. Soon we were in another place. I didn't know where but it was similar to my own AU.

Everything looked the same, just more of a different color. This AU was more blue then my grey AU.

"What is this place?" I asked, Life whispered me. "Stay quiet, and stay low" Life said in a whisper, crouching. I did the same, looking confused.

We were in the trees, in the shadows. A human kid walked past. The held a stick, and had a bandage on there cheek. It reminded me of Bird friend Frisk, and well, the kid at home who's name is also Frisk.

The kid had a blue sweater with two purple stripes across there stomach. Behind them was a person who's face wasn't visible, but I could tell they were a skeleton.

The invisible monster broken a stick, but teleported somewhere else for a second when the human turned around to see who it was.

Soon the human kept walking, but the monster teleported back, and started following the human.

I was utterly confused, no pun intended with Life around...being a goat...

ANYWAYS!

The human and skeleton monster were far away for them to not hear us, but Life kept it to a whisper.

"Reaper, this is Undertale, the first AU to ever be created, without it, you wouldn't exist in this multiverse" Life said.

"Come on, I got more to show you!" Life said, holding my hand, and tip toeing away.

I looked back at the skeleton, who was talking to the human. He looked like me, just more tired, and lazier, but hey! Who am I to judge.

Life showed me around Undertale and all the characters. Everyone looked so similar, just with different clothing, and a bit of a personality change, but so similar.

I liked the AU, even though it reminded me of the underground. I feel a bit bad that this "Sans" has to be trapped underground, unlike me, and my other friends.

Soon Life and I left and went to another AU.

They were all alike.

One was more edgier then the original

Another was the opposite of the original

and other AU that had a certain theme to it.

I guess where I live, the theme is gods and goddess.

To be truthful. My favorite AU is Outertale. The star are so pretty, I've never seen anything so beautiful.

Life and I went to a lot of AUs, and even timelines, with different endings. I didn't like the one where everyone dies...or when a Sans kills everyone in a timeline.

It's sad...Life and I couldn't even interfere which was sad.

Soon we went home, and it was dark. We spent the whole day looking at AUs, and it was the best day I had so far, seeing new places and such.

Life smiled as we walked back inside the house.

Papyrus was waiting for me with Frisk, and as soon we walked inside, Papyrus intermediately picked me up  and hugged me tightly.

The Story of a Reaper [COMPLETE ✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें