01

[☆彡———♡———☆彡]
comment down ur bias at the gif below!!

[☆彡———♡———☆彡]comment down ur bias at the gif below!!

enjoy reading !! <3

"Oh my god , the new student is fucking hot!"
"I heard he's an idol once!"
"He deserves someone like me!"

Hyejun looked over her shoulder seeing the annoying group of girls squealing while looking at their new smartphones.

Probably another rumor.. Hyejun thought herself.

She continued writing her diary while leaning against her locker.

Dear Diary,

Today's the first day coming back to school after a long break off. Those annoying divas making a scene again and gosh , my ears were about to be burn. I'll write more soon. Peace out , Hye.

Hyejun closed her diary and shoved them inside her backpack. All of a sudden , her diary was snatched from her very own hands.

Due to the unexpected move, Hyejun fell on her back to the floor. "Ow!" , she screamed and it gained attention from the students in the hallway.

"Oh my god! There's still people like you exist? Writing this shitty diary?" , Eunji chuckled while flipping some pages of the diary she's holding.

Hyejun looked up and saw the two divas  in front of her , Kim Eunji and Park Suzy.

Hyejun gathered her strength and started standing up with all her might. "Give it back!", she demanded while trying to reach my book from her long hands.

Eunji passed the diary to Suzy who's behind Hyejun and they started throwing to each other in between Hyejun in the middle.

After embarrassing Hyejun in front of the whole students , they began bullying her. Kicking her stomach , punching her and all sort of a bully would do.

Then , the bell rang meaning the first class will start in any minute soon. "You never deserve to live at all , Choi Hyejun." , Eunji mocked and kicked Hyejun before leaving the hallway.

Hyejun sighed and tears began streaming through her cheeks. It's Hyejun usual morning starter and that's it being bullied.

On top of that , Hyejun's a nerd and she's the type to be the victim. Hyejun stood up and walked to her first class , English. She opened the door and the lesson had already started. Hyejun was late.

"Well , well. You're late again , Hyejun?" ,Yoongi sarcastically said crossing his arms facing her.

Hyejun bowed and limped to her desk which is at the back. She put her belongings and books at her table.

Just then, a knock on the door interrupted.  Yoongi sighed and opened the door. The principal, Mrs Rose walked in with a smile on her face following five students behind her.

"Good morning , students. You'll be having five new students today." Mrs Rose welcomed the guy to step forward.

"Hello , nice to meet you. I'm Choi Yeonjun and these are my fellow friends." , the five boys bowed.

"I'm Choi Soobin. Glad to meet you."

"I'm Kang Taehyun."

I'm Huening Kai. You can call me Kai."

"I'm Choi Beomgyu! Hope you treat me well!"

Hyejun lifted up her head and saw the new students had already seated themselves. Their seats were far from her which is great.

"Whatever." She yawned then rested her head at her desk. She felt super tired after last night as well been beaten up, Yoongi didn't even care about her presence anyways.

Not long after, she had already fallen asleep.

Soobin who was sitting at the front, looked over his shoulder stalking Hyejun from afar. He grinned as he returned back to his book.

"She still didn't change. I'm fascinated."