12

Lots of angst , somehow! Happy reading!

All Hyejun felt was pain. Every single inch of her body was numb. Blood started to drop from her wounds and cuts making she flinched when it made contact with her skin.

"I wish I could tear you apart , Choi Hyejun.."

He smirked seeing Hyejun who was hanging up in the ceiling with her wrists, tied above her head. "Hyejun~" He whistled smiling at her and letting out a giggle.

"T-Tae.." Hyejun begged. "P-Please , f-feed me. I didn't eat since—"

"Would you eat my dick too?" He giggled.

Suddenly, his face turns serious and his jaw clenched. He grabbed a black belt beside him and slashed it on her tummy. She groaned in pain as it's her 15th time.

He took a step backwards and walked out from the basement , slammed the door. Hyejun flinched and tears started to come out , again.

Life hasn't been so easy on her.
Same goes to Yeonjun.

<>
"What's the function of hiring all of you if you didn't notice that Hyejun was fucking missing?!"

He was furious and angry. His girl was mistreated by him and now , she's kidnapped. The bodyguards somehow , have no clue since Taehyung's team had drugged them.

"We'll find her for you , Sir."

They bowed , leaving him and the others alone in Yeonjun's personal office. "Hyung-" "DON'T CALL ME HYUNG RIGHT NOW!"

His voice was loud , deep , husky and yet , terrifying. He was mad and afraid losing you same goes , to Beomgyu.

Yeonjun massaged his temples and his chest were going up and down. Beomgyu glanced at him , smiled. "If only you were like this , rather than force kissing her."

Yeonjun's eyes shifted on Beomgyu and smirked. "Yeah , I'm glad I have. You do want to taste her , don't you Beom?" He grinned , sending shivers to Beomgyu's spine.

"Don't act surprised. I knew it." He giggled , standing up. Beomgyu startled and moved back a step.

"I-I don't-"
"Choi Beomgyu." Taehyun interjected.

Beomgyu saw Taehyun was looking down avoiding Yeonjun's gaze on him. He turned his gaze back towards Beomgyu and smirked.

He took a deep breath—"I have feelings for her, hyung.." Yeonjun bursted out laughing.

The others confusedly looking at him. "What's so funny?" Beomgyu clenched his fist seeing him making fun of Hyejun.

"Aren't you the one who firstly agreed to kidnap her alongside me? You have feelings for her now? Oh my! I'm scared!"

Yeonjun sarcastically said making furious Beomgyu grabbed his collar and pushed him to a wall behind him. Yeonjun smirked , licking his lips.

"I agreed because you were pathetically searching for her and I don't want to disappoint you in that moment! That's why I agreed!" Beomgyu replied , tightening his grip on the collar.

Yeonjun harshly pushed Beomgyu off him and grinned. "Stop making excuses , Choi Beomgyu."

Just then , a notification popped in Taehyun's phone. Everyone stopped and watched Taehyun taking out his phone.

He unlocked his phone. A message was sent to him.

"Who is it?" Soobin asked, curiously.