17

also , thanks for 3k <3 (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

"So helpless yet so ruined~"

He circles around her with a devilish smirk on his face. Just by thinking of tearing her apart , makes him chuckles out of nowhere.

He stops in front of her and crouches down to her level. He roughly grabs her chin then smiles.

"Words can't express my emotions right now. Everything looks so perfect according to our plan , Haewon-ah~" He grinned , tilting his head facing left.

Haewon was standing at the corner , smoking. She rolls her eyes before walking towards Taehyung.

"I'm happy to help." She smirks , before leaving him alone at the basement, shutting the door.

He watches her figure slowly faded away and groans could be heard in his left ear. He smiles , when he knew she's already awake.

<>

Her fingers starts to twitch and her eyes slowly flickers open. She whimpers, feeling tightness surrounding her wrists at the back.

She blinks and found out she's not at the hospital anymore. Everything was messy around her. Knives were on the ground , basically everywhere.

"T-Tae?"

She finally saw the muscular figure in front of her. His back was facing her but she knew that he was none other that Taehyung himself.

He turns around earning a gasp from Hyejun. She kept her legs squeezed , feeling scared.

"We meet again." He giggles , crouching down again.

Hyejun attempts to rip the rope around her wrist when a metal been placed onto her forehead making her instantly freeze.

She looks at him who had a serious grin on his face. He started caressing the gun in front of her own two eyes.

"Afraid? Not here , perhaps." He laughs , pulling the gun away from her. "Let me tell you a story , okay?"

He stomps his feet in excitement, rushing to grab a chair sitting in front of her. He looks at her one more time before starting his story.

Until , the door creaks open.

"Taetae?"

Taehyung smiles , hearing her voice echoing the room. Hyejun's gaze went onto the door where a figure was leaning against it.

"Oh , hey Hyejun!" Haewon greets , walking towards Taehyung with her eyes still on her.

She placed her arm on Taehyung's shoulder and smirks at Hyejun. "Need my help , best friend?" She mocks.

She kissed Taehyung on his cheek and crouched down in front of Hyejun. She smiles , caressing her face.

Hyejun gave in , letting her do what she wants. She felt betrayed , angry and sad all of it at once. She cried , knowing that she fall for someone's act that easily.

"Any news about that kid?" Taehyung interrupts.

"Oh right!" Haewon stands up. "About those pesky little boys , they had no clue where she is."

She pulled out a phone from her pocket and gave it to him. He smiles , giving back to her.

"Wonder what will happen if Yeonjun knows about you.." He continued. "His disorder must be getting a lot worse."

"W-What?"

Taehyung chuckles. "You didn't know that he had a mental disorder? Poor you!" He pretends that he's bawling her eyes out.