06

A/N : I never thought this book could achieve 300+ readers , wtf *literally screaming* Thank you :(

creds to ; pinterest

"Put her in my room." He demanded Beomgyu who was carrying Hyejun's unconscious body.

He was finally satisfied.

Satisfied that she's in his arms now.

No one could stop him. No one could stop him to make Hyejun remember who he really was.

"Sooo , what's your next step?" Taehyun whistled as he took a seat in front of Yeonjun.

"Make her remember me of course." Yeonjun sipped a tea that was made by Taehyun a while ago.

"What if she doesn't?" Taehyun asked rubbing his chin.

"Come on , Tae. You noticed that she's wearing my half pendant, don't you?"

Yeonjun sighed before taking another sip. "The three dollar pendant?" Taehyun chuckled.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. He glanced at Beomgyu who was guarding the stairs. "I'll be at my room."

He stood up and headed towards the stairs. He came across Beomgyu and tapped his shoulder.

"Guard the stairs. If she runs , you know what to do."

He whispered before shoving his hands into his pocket.

<>

Her hands started to twitch and her eyes slowly opened.

She was laying on a bed with her hands and feet tied up. She slowly gained consciousness and realized she's in some sort of mansion.

"N-No..", she cried.

She started loosening the rope on her hands when a knock on the door stopped her. She flinched as the doorknob started twisting.

The door opened revealing her worst nightmare, Choi Yeonjun.

"Glad you're finally awake. I'm starting to get bored."

He yawned before sitting on the bed making Hyejun backed away from him.

She kept her head down and that made Yeonjun chuckled.

"Seeing you scared makes me stronger, don't you know?" He crossed his arms.

"W-Why me?" Hyejun let out a tear. "Gosh , you really don't recognize me." Yeonjun sighed.

Unexpectedly , he crawled onto the bed and hovered on top Hyejun making her bawled .

He trapped her small body with his hands and smirked seeing her face was covered with tears.

"Hyejunie, you really don't remember me?" His voice was now deep and husky .