09

"Yeah , it's a pleasure meeting you , Felix." Yeonjun intertwined his hands with Felix , a member of Stray Mafia group.

"You look quite great with those glasses. I bet you already have a girlfriend , I mean who will ever reject you though?" Felix chuckled and drunk his glass of champagne.

"Actually , I don't have one. Not now." Yeonjun responded making Felix choked on his drink.

"I need to go , you know find my other members. See you soon then."

Yeonjun bowed at Felix. He started searching for the others but something caught his attention.

There was a crowd of people in a circle not quite far from where he is right now. "Perhaps , they're there."

Being curious, he slowly stepped inside the circle and squeezed himself among the crowds.

His eyes were fixed on a guy and a girl in the middle pointing at each other.

"Drama huh?" Yeonjun mumbled.

In the meantime ;

"What are you doing here?!" She asked.

Taehyung was standing in front of her , looking down. "I could say the same to you. Answer me first." He had his arm-crossed while staring at her.

"No! You answer me first!" Hyejun slowly stood up with tears hiding beneath her eyes.

"I'm here with Bangtan to discuss about our concert set up." Taehyung explained.

"Now , why are you here? Who send you here? How did you get here?"

"I'm here because of those-"

"Hyejun!"

Hyejun turned around and saw Soobin rushed to her place.

"What happen?" She frowned.

"Who's this , Jun?" Taehyung interrupted. Soobin faced him who had a sinister smile on his face.

"N-No one!" , Hyejun pretended.

She hurriedly grabbed Soobin's arm trying to leave the place when suddenly been pulled by Taehyung by her arm.

"Tell me." Taehyung's voice was now deep and husky .

He stared at her somehow death was waiting for her.

"Who are you?"

A voice interrupted and all of them turned to the voice's owner. Choi Yeonjun , indeed.

He was looking down at Taehyung and Hyejun hands on each other and that made him mad.

"YAH LET HER GO!" Yeonjun warned.

He stepped into the scene and separated their hands.

Except , his hands were now holding onto Hyejun's.

Taehyung shoved his hands in his pocket.

"Let go of her hand." He demanded. "You don't have any rights to hold her. I have."

"Yeah , right. I'm taking her with me." Yeonjun scoffed before dragging me out from the scene.

His grip was so tight and that made Hyejun winced in pain.

"Who's that?" Jimin asked placing his arm on Taehyung's shoulder.

"No one." He lied.

"Let's go , I don't want to make them wait."

The both of them turned around and walked to a room where other members were there.

Jimin opened the door allowing Taehyung to walk in first.

"Where have you been?" Yoongi asked him while playing with Hoseok's pinky finger.

"To meet Jackson , of course. That's our mission , right?" Taehyung drunk a wine given by Jimin.

"Then , where's the proposal that we asked for?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

Taehyung looked down feeling embarrassed that he lied.

"Tae , you met your sister didn't you?"

He looked at Namjoon who was smirking-staring at him.

"How come you met your sister at this kind of place?" Jungkook spoke gaining attention from everyone in the room.

"I accidentally bumped into her and then few guys came to her and dragged her away." Taehyung explained before sitting down Jungkook.

"Who?" Jin asked while seeing himself in the mirror.

"I managed to catch a name. It's Soobin. There's another blue-haired guy but I don't know him."

Taehyung stated fixing his ring on his fingers.

"Leave them be. Now , let's talk about the killing process."

All of them sat in a group as it's easier to communicate with each other.

Hyejun sat beside Beomgyu meanwhile Taehyun , Huening Kai , Soobin and Yeonjun sat the opposite—in front of them.

Hyejun was completely mix of emotions.

She was frustrated , confused , angry , sad—she was down in dumps.

Beomgyu glanced at Hyejun before patting her back, calming her down. She flinched due to sudden movements behind her.

"Hey , sorry if I make you flinch but why are you kinda... gloomy?" Beomgyu spoke, feeling concerned.

"Oh , nothing really. It's just that..." Hyejun stopped.

She glanced in front of her and saw he was staring at her.

She immediately looked away and continued.

"I'm bored." She lied.

It's better keep it to myself.

"When will we go home? I kinda feel uncomfortable wearing this gown."

She changed the subject and started pretending, scratching her arm.

"It's okay! I brought a spare dress for you!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

He brought out his bag and pulled out a medium sized black box.

"Here you go. The restroom will be on your right."

Hyejun nodded in exchange. "Umm , I'm gonna go to the restroom. Be right back." She informed the others and bowed to them before leaving.

She walked inside then looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Her hair was a little messy and her makeup started to fade itself.

"I should hurry." She mumbled.

She stepped back to lock the door. Suddenly, the door swung open causing her to fall on her back.

"Ahh!" She groaned placing her hand at the spot.

Her head was hung low didn't even want to look up.

So was her eyes , closed.

"Look at me."

A deep voice spoke making her froze. She slowly looked up and opened her eyes. She started sweating and shivers running down her spine.

"Looks like it's just us in here."