37

hve a good day everyone!! ❤️

~

Since Soobin wasn't feeling well, Hyejun took her leave and drove to the airport picking up the real Yeonjun. She parked her car once she arrived and there, she saw what so to be him standing with his luggage beside.

"That must be him." She whispered to herself. "Of course it's him, they're alike."

She drove the car and stopped once it directly in front of him. Yeonjun knocked on the window indicating for the female to slid it down and so she did. "Hey, why did you shield me? You're blocking my friend's way." He said as politely as he can.

"Your friend asked me to pick you up, douchebag. Hop in before I fly away." Hyejun sounded displeased which made Yeonjun immediately followed her orders.

He placed his luggage at the backseat and came back to the front, opened the door and buckled up beside Hyejun.

She took a quick glance on him and started the car, if only she noticed someone was watching her from afar with a camera on her  hand.

"Sooo..." Yeonjun began. "What's your name?I'm Yeonjun as you may already know as Daniel's twin." He handed out his hand only to receive a sigh coming from Hyejun.

He took his hand back awkwardly.

All this time I've been with a fake Yeonjun? Does he even know me? I can't believe that I fell for a wrong guy this entire time, I bet it's all fake love. I mean if he-

"Hello?" Hyejun came back to her senses once she felt her body been shook. "What?" She turned to face the male. "Green light ma'am." He advertised.

Hyejun quickly wiped away a tear across her cheek and focused on driving. "Don't call me ma'am, I feel old." She managed to slip out.

"The name's Hyejun." She introduced as she slightly bowed.

"Hyejun? Daniel talked about you like a lot." Yeonjun said with a warm smile on his face.

"He said that you're always there for him and that you loved him." He added.

Hyejun started to get teary eyes, hearing loved came out although it was all a set up. She gulped as she turned the steering wheel then parked it right in front of the mansion.

"We're here."

They both unbuckled their belts and walked out heading straight to the front door. Hyejun twisted the doorknob and voilá, they're finally home.

"Soobin-ah? Yeonjun's here." Hyejun announced.

As Yeonjun closed the door, sounds of running footsteps walking to his direction turns out it was Soobin with a knife on his hand. "Soobin!"

Hyejun let out a scream as she was pushed away to the ground. Soobin advanced to Yeonjun who had a frown on his face, confused.

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING HERE??" Soobin shouted, it echoed the whole mansion.

"YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO COME HERE WITH HER AFTER WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TO US?!" He yelled. His hand slowly reached to Yeonjun's neck as he attempted to slice it but failed when Hyejun appeared and pushed him to the floor.

Soobin looked at Hyejun, dumbfounded.

"You have to believe me okay? This. The one that I pick up from the airport is Yeonjun not the current Yeonjun we're facing." Hyejun convinced as convincingly as she can.

Soobin stood up, upset. "What are you even saying, Hyejun? He tortured you!" He pointed out.

Hyejun exhaled deeply. "Soobin, listen to me. Come with me, I'll explain."