19

"P-Please , just take good care of her when I'm gone."

Just by reminding his last words makes a tear left his eye. He quickly wiped it and looked down the coffin in front of him.

Where Choi Yeonjun was inside.

All of them found he's dead at the unknown alleyway nearby the house they were last night.

As for Taehyung and Haewon , they were unfortunately still alive and were been treated at a hospital with a police guidance beside them.

Hyejun was devastated. Seeing the one she loves when she was just 17 died by protecting Beomgyu , the one she loves now.

The five of them were only there at the cemetery. They decided to keep Yeonjun's lost a secret from family and friends.

After two guys buried his coffin , they take their leave earlier than the others. For one last time , they prayed everything will be just fine for them and Yeonjun.

"We'll never forget you , Hyung." Taehyun and Huening Kai said in unison. They placed their own blue flowers on top of his coffin and bowed.

"We'll wait in the car." Taehyun said before leaving with Huening Kai.

Being the last three to remain at the cemetery was a big deal for Hyejun. She didn't want any one of her friends to die , well excluding Yeonjun.

Some of her part says he deserves it and some says he shouldn't die.

But , yeah. He did a wonderful job to make Beomgyu live happily with his partner rather than both of them fighting for Hyejun.

In the end , Choi Yeonjun being a sacrifice for their love was truly unforgettable.

It's Soobin's turn to place his rose. He gently placed them and sighed after seeing his name on the gravestone.

"You've done a great job for keeping our group safe and sound. You're truly an amazing leader , Yeonjun."

Then , he bowed. He mouthed to Beomgyu that he'll wait at the car too with Huening Kai and Taehyun. Beomgyu nodded and he left the two of them alone.

It was painfully quiet just the two of them. Hyejun couldn't stop sniffing and tears kept on flowing nonstop.

The pair held onto their flowers and placed them together. Although Beomgyu's a man , his heart sunken as he stared at Yeonjun's picture beside the gravestone.

Protect her when I'm gone.

"Hyung , it's me B-Beomgyu."

With his cracked voice , he managed to spit out his last words.

"Thanks for sacrificing yourself for me. I-I promise to take care of Hyejun until my last breath. I love you , Choi Yeonjun."

He took a step back allowing Hyejun to talk next. She closed her eyes and stepped forward while wiping her tears.

She pulled out a letter from her pocket and held it in front of her. Her hands were trembling but that doesn't stop her to read it out loud.