02

"Thanks for the short introductions ,kids. Choose your seats then we continue the fucking lesson."

Yoongi stated. The five boys bowed to him and started choosing their seats.

Hyejun was still resting her head on the table, eyes closed. She was tired been kicked and her pain slightly becoming wounds.

Hyejun lifted her head and flinched to see a guy sitting next to her. Truth be told , he didn't want any company beside her.

She prefer being alone.

The guy smiled to her and bowed.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but this is the only seat left! Mianhae!" He pleaded.

Hyejun smiled seeing his behavior acting up like a 3 year old kid.

"It's okay." , Hyejun replied before facing her book back. Hyejun looked up and saw Eunji and Suzy glaring at her and rolled eyes.

"I'm Yeonjun. You?" , Yeonjun asked while handing his hand.

"Hyejun." Hyejun replied and politely declined his handshake.

The lesson came to end after an hour. The bell rang signing that it's recess time. We stood up and bowed to the teacher.

Hyejun quickly packing her things  before leaving the class. As Hyejun was about to walk away from her desk , a hand grabbed her wrist stopping her tracks.

She flinched and immediately looked back. "Yah! What are you doing?"

It was Yeonjun.

"I don't have any friends yet. Plus , I don't know where the canteen is." , Yeonjun pouted while softly removing his hands off from Hyejun's wrist.

Hyejun glanced at his other friends and saw them asking where the canteen is to other classmates too.

"Fine , I'll bring you." , Hyejun replied feeling guilty. Yeonjun smiled and cheered like a five year old kid again.

He informed his friends that Hyejun will show him the canteen and they joined.

I gotta show these five students then. Hyejun face palmed herself.

Yeonjun and Hyejun walked side by side meanwhile Beomgyu , Soobin , Taehyun and Huening Kai walked behind them.

It was still awkward between them and so they stayed silent.

"Yeonjun-ah , mind if I ask you but why did you decided to move here?" , Hyejun asked breaking the silence between them.

Yeonjun glanced at her and smiled. "It's a lot near from our house."

She nodded in return . "Our? Five of you live together?", Hyejun tilted her head.

"Yup." , he replied.

"Do you have any friends?" , Yeonjun asked her.

She looked down. "Only one and it's my brother. I have no friends here at school." , Hyejun sniffed while tightly gripping on her book.

"Hey , don't be sad. I'm here for you-"

"Yeonjun - ah!"

We looked up and saw Eunji and Suzy cheerfully heading towards us.

"Hey! Would you like to join us at our table? Just you and your new four friends!" , Eunji spoke while flipping her hair.

"How about Hyejun then?" , Yeonjun asked.

"Let her be! She always eat alone by the way!" , Suzy mocked while glaring at Hyejun.

Out of nowhere , Yeonjun's arms snakes around Hyejun's back and pulled her closer to him by her waist.

Hyejun's eyes widened same goes to the girls.

"Ahh , about that. Well , I'm kinda new here so maybe another time? I feel like I want to spend my first day with Hyejun."

He tightened her grip around Hyejun causing the others behind them gasped.

"O-Okay , then. I'm not gonna force you so have fun with Hyejun!" , Suzy exclaimed while linking arms with Eunji.

"And , Hyejun. Meet me behind the school after school ends. I eventually need to have a nice chitchat with you." , Eunji spoke before walking away.

Hyejun sighed after Yeonjun released his grip around her enough for him to hear her sighing.

"Why are you sighing? Is it bad having a chitchat with her?" , Yeonjun asked while fixing his hair.

(A/N : He's fixing his hair oh my gawd.)

She stopped her tracks and stood in front of him. He was kinda startled but managed to stand still. 

She took a deep breath.

"Look , Yeonjun. You were absolutely nice and kind but this was too sudden for me to handle. I can't sit with you today. I'm sorry. I-I need to go."

Hyejun politely rejected him and ran away from him hiding her tear from flowing. She went to the restroom and opened the first door.

She slammed it closed and leaned against the door letting her tears fall , finally.

It's hard being a nerd and live in this way.

She continued sobbing.

On the other hand , Yeonjun stared at her figure slowly fading away. He was confused as hell but then he smirked.

He turned around and saw his friends were jaw dropped.

"Okay , what happen?" , Beomgyu asked.

"Nice act , Yeonjun-hyung." , Taehyun raised an eyebrow.

"Don't let our disguise fall , boys. We need her by this week." Soobin warned. Five of them walked together heading towards the canteen soon after.