03

Dear Diary,
The school hours finally came to an end and I'm not happy.

First , the new kid named Yeonjun suddenly harassed me in the middle of the hallway like I'm his girlfriend!

Last but not least, those divas were in need to have a chitchat with me after school and I'm kinda terrified. I'll write more soon. Peace out , Jun.

Hyejun sighed before shoving her my diary then shoved them inside her backpack.

Before she leave her locker, Hyejun decided to organize her stuff inside since it's kinda messy.

For your information, she's not a perfectionist. She'll never be.

"Umm, excuse me?"

A voice startled her and she slightly jumped out of shock.

She peeked outside her locker and saw Taehyun?

He was holding a book and a pen in his hands too.

Why do I always bump into boys today... Hyejun thought herself.

"Y-yes? What can I help you?" Hyejun closed her locker before facing Taehyun straightly.

"Hyejun-ah , are you free right now?" Taehyun said gripping the book tightly.

"If you are , can you help me with my homework?"

Hyejun frowned giving him a confused look to Taehyun. She was actually wanting to go back early since she had enough for today.

"Why me? There's plenty of nerds here." Hyejun replied crossing her arms.

"Well , you're the cleverest nerd I saw since you always in the top." Taehyun said while looking at her.

Hyejun can now see his features clearly.

He had a black hair , black eyes and brownish skin color. His uniform were neatly tight in and he was pretty handsome too.

Hyejun glanced at his name tag and faced Taehyun back. He was too shy she guessed since his hands were kinda shaking.

"Since I'm in a good mood now , fine I'll help you."

Hyejun smiled at him and Taehyun blushed. She walked away from the hallway followed by him behind her.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Taehyun kept glancing at the back and mouthed words.

Being curious , she stopped walking and he bumped onto her back. Taehyun fell on his back and she turned around after hearing his groans.

"Okay , you know what? I should go. You're not taking this seriously and you kept mouthing something behind my back. Who the hell are you talking to-"

There was a pause of silence and Hyejun froze.

Her eyes were completely fixed at the end of the hallway and she couldn't move either.

She slowly stepped backwards then walked away fastening her steps.

Choi Yeonjun was standing there , smirking while holding his phone.

Hyejun was completely terrified by the sight of him.

Questions began to take over her.

Why is he there? What is he doing there? Why him?

Luckily , school ended and she wasted no time heading home.

Meanwhile , Yeonjun walked towards his friend after completely lost sight of Hyejun's.

Taehyun on the other hand was dusting dust from his body after been fallen.

He stood up with Yeonjun's help beside him.

"Gwaenchana?" Yeonjun asked. Taehyun nodded. "Our plan failed , hyung. I'm sorry."

Yeonjun patted his back while smiling at him.

"It's okay , Taehyun. I'll let someone else do the plan , okay? Come , let's eat with the others."

The two guys walked away shoving their hands inside their pockets.

Taehyun was feeling guilty because their plan didn't work.

And , Yeonjun? He was smirking while thinking a new plan to get her within his arms.

Soon , Hyejun. I'll get you and you'll never be able to escape from me. Yeonjun thought himself.

<>

After few minutes , Hyejun finally reached her house which was a bungalow.

She shared the house with his family consists of her mother Mrs Choi, her dad Mr Kim and her stepbrother , Kim Taehyung.

Hyejun pressed the bell button and it echoed inside the house meaning there's someone in front of their house.

Soon after , the gate opened and Hyejun walked inside. She passed her mother's car and went to the front door.

Hyejun pressed the doorknob and opened the door. Quietly , she closed the door and made her way to the couch. She flopped onto it and rested her body as she leaned back.

"Gosh , that new student is driving me crazy."

Hyejun mumbled. She closed her eyes feeling the cold air touched her sweaty body , relaxing her.

"You're home , already?"

Not long after , a voice spoke behind her and she slightly opened her eyes.

"Nae.. don't disturb me I'm awfully tired right now." , she lazily waved her hands in the air then placed them down.

Suddenly , the couch felt somehow been pushed down and heavy.

Hyejun noticed the presence but too lazy to move so she stayed there. She heard a phone been unlocked and again , she shrugged it off.

"Wow , there's more than ten pictures of me in your gallery photos?" , the voice spoke beside her. She immediately opened her eyes and snatched her phone from him.

"Don't you know what privacy is?!" , Hyejun warned her brother who broke into her gallery photos.

"Come on.. you don't even know either. There's more than ten photos of me and all of them were showing my abs somehow." , Taehyung smirked after seeing her own sister avoided eye contact with him.

"Whatever. Where's mom anyway?" , Hyejun quickly changed the topic.

"You know her. busy as always with work and office." Taehyung crossed his legs while slightly biting his index finger.

"So , how's school!" Taehyung asked.

"Shit as always. There's this new student named Yeonjun and I fucking hate him. He nearly harassed me in front of everyone and there's a shy guy wanting me to help him with his freaking homework-"

All of a sudden , Taehyung placed his finger shushing Hyejun from continuing her sentence.

Hyejun flinched and slapped his finger away.

"What is wrong with you?!" Hyejun shouted.

"What did you say his name was?" Taehyung asked making Hyejun groaned.

"Choi Yeonjun and that shy student is Taehyun."

Hyejun answered then stood up heading towards the kitchen island leaving Taehyung behind.

He was completely quiet after Hyejun replied to him. He rubbed his chin while thinking himself.

Those two... why do their names feel so familiar?Especially , Choi Yeonjun .