11

"Hyejun? Hyejun!" Hyejun , it's me Beomgyu!"

He gently grabbed her shoulders , shaking it. She slowly stopped screaming and collapsed again on the bed.

"What happened ?!" Soobin asked , concerned.

"She collapsed again after hallucinating Yeonjun."

He stood up and suddenly tripped but Taehyun managed to catch him before he fall. "Dude , you need rest." Taehyun sounded convincing but he refused.

"I can't show my weak side on her." Beomgyu pushed Taehyun's hands and limped heading downstairs, leaving Taehyun alone.

Downstairs, Soobin and Huening Kai were discussing about their next plan when a door opened echoed the living room.

Soobin turned around and saw Yeonjun , soaking wet.

"I just came here to see her. We can even settle here right here , right now." Yeonjun cleared his throat.

Huening Kai stood up upon hearing Yeonjun's voice and immediately hugged him.

"H-Hyung! Wh-Where have you been?" Huening Kai sobbed. He smiled , patting Huening's hair. "Out." He replied.

Soobin sighed , standing up walking towards them. "You sure you want to see her? After everything that you did?" Soobin mocked , rolls eyes. "Beomgyu will never like your absence here."

"Where's he ?" Yeonjun asked. "Checking Hyejun. Sit down first and then we'll talk." Soobin welcomed.

"What the fuck are you doing here , fuckboy?"

He turned around seeing Beomgyu clenching his fist and Taehyun beside him , crossing his arms. They walked to the couch and sat there. They didn't even had their eyes to see Yeonjun opposite of them.

"I came here to see Hyejun." Yeonjun looked down.

"I need to apologize-"

"What's there to apologize, Choi Yeonjun." Beomgyu cut his words. "I saw with my own two freaking eyes that you clearly kissing her by force!"

Beomgyu stands up , clenching his jaw. "Y-Yah, we can settle this in a good way , okay." Soobin consoles him , grabbing his hand. Beomgyu sat down again.

"Look , I'm sorry okay?" Yeonjun slowly reaches Beomgyu's hand but he pulled it away. "Don't apologize to me. Apologize to her." Beomgyu sarcastically said , rolling his eyes.

"Yeonjun hyung , just now Hyejun was screaming in her sleep , begging for you to stop." Taehyun spoke earning everyone's attention.

"If you want to see her , make her feel comfortable around you." Taehyun continued. Yeonjun buried his face with his hands , feeling a wave of guilty inside him.

"Let me be with him , Mom! You can't do this!"

"He doesn't deserve you , Choi Hyejun!"

"From now on , Taehyung will be your step brother and as for Yeonjun , you'll never remember him again as your own boyfriend!"

"No!" Hyejun bolted up awake. She panted , gasping for air. She looked around her room and saw no one. Finally, she's alone.

Trembling with fear , she reaches for her phone at the night stand and unlocked it.

5 missed calls , 6 text messages ; Taehyung
3 missed calls , 1 text messages ; Haewon

She realizes that she completely forgot about her own friend , Haewon. She searches for her number and dialled.

"Haewon here." Finally , Haewon answered.

Hearing upon her voice , Hyejun started to cry again. Her tears flowed nonstop and somehow, Haewon heard her. "H-Hyejun? A-Are you okay?"

"H-Haewon , I-I miss you so much.." Hyejun sobbed. "Where have you b-been? It's been a month since t-they took you away.." Haewon's voice cracked.

"A month? Time flies , huh." She let out a little laugh freshening the mood. "I-I had a rough time , Wonie.."

Haewon's heart sunk. She did not expect for Hyejun to cry too. She thought, they took her away and treated her like a princess but she was wrong.

"We've been friends on the same day they took me and I—never felt better having a friend like you." Hyejun sniffed. "Thanks for being in my life even if it's only for 5 hours."

Then , Haewon started to cry louder. Hyejun smiled , her tears streaming down and her hands were shaking. "I g-gotta go.. I need to help my sister downstairs, Hyejun-ah.."  Haewon stated before hanging up.

Hyejun dropped her phone when she felt somehow a pain strikes on her back as she's facing left. She screamed in pain when a hand firmly clasped her mouth , shutting her.

"Ssh, sweetie... We don't want them to know we're here.."

Hyejun cried then fainted due to the pain controlling her. The guy smirked seeing her unconscious, according to his plan. He faced right and looked down at the streets sending a signal.

"Bring them to Hyejun , she didn't get any meals today yet." Soobin ordered giving a plate of Korean beef to Huening Kai for Hyejun.

He nodded , heading to Hyejun's room with a smile on her face. "Hmm , how should I wake up Hyejun noona?" He asked , excited by the thought of it.

He entered the room and placed the meal on the nightstand. "Noona , wake up!-"

Empty. He saw the bed was empty , without Hyejun laying there.

"Noona!" He shouted. He circled the bed and found a piece of paper with blood printed on it.

Hey , mate! Sorry! We took her a little bit early without asking you! Harsh , isn't it? We're here to take what's ours which is her , of course! Gonna play with her for a while , haha! Thanks!
-BT-

"N-Noona! Hyejun noona!" Huening Kai panicked. He grabbed along the paper , running downstairs. Gladly , everyone's in the living room.

"Hyung!" He spoke gaining everyone attention. "Hyuka? What's wrong?" Taehyun asked , curiously.

"H-Hyejun noona... she's not here." Huening Kai let out a tear.

She slowly waking up with a firm grip on her wrists. She gained conscious and started scanning the room she was in.

A basement.

She moved her wrists only to find that they're were tightly tied same goes to her feet. Wave of anxiety entered her and she struggled against the grip.

"Keep quiet , Jun."

A deep and husky voice spoke behind her making her automatically stopped her actions. She kept her legs squeezed tightly and leaned against the pole behind her.

She heard footsteps approaching her. She closed her eyes. With her tears flowing , she remained quiet.

"Fucking look at me , dear sister." 

Shivers running down her spine hearing the word sister. She knew exactly who he is and tightly closed her lips.

A hand harshly grabbed her jaw making Hyejun bolted , opening her eyes.

"Miss me?" Taehyung smiled.