16

Yeonjun :
If you tell them , I'll kill you.

Soobin panics and placed his phone back into his pocket. He closes his eyes feeling a wave of guilty inside him. Just by seeing the threat from Yeonjun , makes him break into sweats.

"How's Hyejun?" Huening Kai asks , looking at the doctor with a worried expression plastered on his face.

The doctor in fact was worried too. "Thank god you managed to inform us. If you're two or three minutes late , we might lose her already." He explains.

"For today , I'll be locking her in her room. We need to control her symptoms without making it even worse." He sighs.

Soobin , Huening Kai and Taehyun bowed to the doctor before he leaves the three of them alone. One by one , things started to get out of control for them.

"Who in the world would do this to Hyejun? Her ex is dead , right?" Taehyun frowned.

"Technically, he isn't. He ran away with his other members when they heard sirens , remember?" Soobin spoke , massaging his temples.

"Speaking of ran away , where's Yeonjun?" Taehyun changes the topic. "What kind of boyfriend doesn't even care about his girl?"

"Exactly." Soobin sarcastically said. "Yeonjun is acting weird nowadays. He often came home late at night and he punched the wall in his room every single day." He lied.

Taehyun's jaw dropped. "What?!"

"You heard him. Plus , I've checked the security cameras just a moment ago and I saw a masked guy nearly killing Hyejun at the floor we noticed her a while ago." Soobin lied again , pretending he's rubbing his chin.

"What's wrong with Hyejun?"

They all turned around to meet a confused Beomgyu behind them. He has a medical drip stand beside him as well.

"Hey , Beom. You should be at your room-"
"Is Hyejun okay?"  He cut Taehyun's words.

Huening Kai sighed. "Not really , someone attacks Hyejun noona a while ago and she's thankfully stable right now."

Beomgyu's eyes widens. "Where's that motherfucker!" He pushes Soobin out of the way and pressed the door handle.

<>

"Is there any other thing that you can treat me?"

He looked down , slowly his hand forming into a fist. The doctor stands up and sighs.

"Yeonjun , I really wished that there's something that can cure you but I'm afraid there's none." The doctor explains.

"How can there's no medication to cure a mental  disorder?!" He slams the desk in front of him.

"I'm tired hurting the one that I love and I'm sick of killing innocent people!! I nearly killed a girl because of my disorder controlling me!"

His anger exploded and the doctor smirks.

"You love someone?"

Yeonjun looked away and massages his temple. Never in a million years the doctor heard that he loves someone.

"Look , Choi Yeonjun. Before anything happens , you better tell your other four friends." He stated. "I don't want you to end up killing one of them."

"Especially, your girl." He emphasized the last word a little bit deep.

<>

"H-He did it." Hyejun sniffs. "He choked me at the floor."

"You sure? I mean , he never visit you-"
"You saw him , right!"

Hyejun raised her voice. "Don't pretend that you don't see him! You lied , saying that he's a nobody!"

All of their eyes fixed onto Soobin's. He looked away avoiding them but failed when he heard Hyejun started to cry.

"You need some space , Hyejun. If anything, just call us or press that emergency button , okay?" Taehyun calmed her down before standing up alongside the others.

She let her tears flow and decided to lay back , resting herself. She looked to the left , not wanting to see their eyes on her.

Taehyun closed the door and finally , she's alone.

She glances at her backpack that Beomgyu brought for her earlier. She tiredly grabbed the bag and opened the zip.

She pulled out her long lost written diary and caresses it. She missed writing inside , although she knew she can't trust anyone at this moment.

Everyone's fake for her.

She read a few pages of them and cried. The part where she started to sob even louder , was when she read about Taehyung.

Dear Diary!
Guess what? Taehyung took me out for a picnic! Mom weren't home so I guess it's a siblings time! He's so sweet to wipe a cream at the corner of my lips and yes , I blushed! Taehyung's a great brother!

"Brother, huh?" She sniffed. Hyejun trembled, reaching for a pen beside her. She flipped over a new page and wipes her tears.

And so , she started writing a new content.

Dear Diary ;
It's been a month I've last writing. Believe me , my life is now a heated mess. Every single thing is just an act and I fall for that. I could kill myself right now but.... there's something holding me back.

She smiled , closing the book and placing it inside the bag again. When suddenly, the lights went off and so are the machines.

A nurse suddenly came rushing to her room. "Miss Choi , please we need you to leave the hospital now!"

"This is an urgent announcement! Please evacuate immediately!"

Hyejun froze , didn't expect this to happen. The nurse groaned when she heard a few patients at the other side of her room , screaming.

She left her , alone.

Hyejun slowly stands up and held onto her medical drip. She put on her flip-flops and opened the door.

Patients , nurses and doctors were busy running everywhere in the hallway. Being confused, she slowly approaches a nurses a few meters from her.

"Umm , hi." Hyejun started. The nurse flinched , jumping back.

"May I help you?" She asks , giving her a short smile.

"What's happening actually-"
Bang!

A gunshot echoed in the hallway and both of them flinched. "To make things quick , there's a group attacking the hospital right now so please leave the hospital immediately!"

A gunshot was heard again but this time , it's nearby to Hyejun's place. She faced forward and shivers running down her spine.

The nurse followed her eyes and she shouted , which is a bad idea. It gains their attention. "Hurry! We need to leave!" The nurse panics , grabbing Hyejun's forearm. She dragged her away but only to be met with another gunshot.

It hits directly at the wall beside them causing them to stop their tracks.

"Choi Hyejun~"

She gulped , turning around. The girl smirks, finally saw her after a month searching for Hyejun.

"Aww , are you scared of your own best friend? Come ! Taehyung's waiting for you."

Hyejun couldn't believe her eyes. Until , everything blacked out soon after.