29

[☆彡———♡———☆彡]

[we're starting with yeonjun today :D]

4 AM

Was what the clock showed , clicking loudly echoing the whole jail area where Yeonjun and Taehyung were located.

All of the prisoners were asleep but some were having insomnia just like the rest of the nights.

On the other hand , Yeonjun was tossing back and forth while laying on the bed. He didn't want to sleep but that's the only way to release his boredom.

"AAH I'M BORED!" He suddenly yelled.

"Yah , Choi Yeonjun! Shut up!" A guard shouted from afar.

"Officer~ Can you spend some time with me?" Yeonjun sat up and pouted trying to gain attention from the guard.

"Go to sleep or I'll double your punishment tomorrow."

Yeonjun grinned. He got up from his bed and hugged the cell bars. "Officer~ why are you bald?"

His sudden question made the guard stood up and urged to him without noticing a bunch of key slipped and dropped near to Taehyung's cell.

And yes , Taehyung was still awake.

"That's not your business, now go back to sleep young man." He argued as he was about to turn away.

"It is my business. I need to protect my friends and you're one of them." He smiled.

The guard kept his hands on his hips as he continued listening to all his nagging. His eyelids started to become tired.

Taehyung received Yeonjun's sign and he reached out to the keys. He silently took them and slowly twisted his cell-knob.

"Yeonjun , I know you had so much to tell but it's literally 5 in the morning so I suggested you to go back to sleep. Tomorrow's a big day for you." The guard insisted.

Yeonjun smirked. "Of course , it's a big and wonderful day for me."

All of a sudden , a hand snakes around the guard's neck and choked him using his forearm. The hand brought him to the ground and seconds by seconds he slowly started to lose his breath.

His face turned pale and white and eventually, he breathed out his last breath.

"Good job , dear partner." Yeonjun beamed at Taehyung who slowly approached his cell then quietly unlocked them.

Taehyung's face from serious turns to a happy child.

"He deserved to die anyway." He sounded willingly.

Yeonjun stepped out and stretched his joints causing some bones to crack. He crouched down next to the guard.

Surprisingly, he found two guns on his waistband.

"Looks like we got lucky." Yeonjun swirled his tongue in satisfaction. He handed one to Taehyung and kept a piece with him.

"Guns ready , we're about to burn few lives."

They stepped out from their area and quickly advanced to the exit.

A guard saw them and was about to call using his walkie-talkie but was cut off with Taehyung shooting him.

"I was born to shoot , for your information." He stated as he stepped forward from Yeonjun.

"Since you're way older , lead the way." Yeonjun assured.

Taehyung calmly shot the controller and the gate instantly opened by itself.

There they were , escaping and was ready to make history on their own.