Chapter Eighteen

Malissa

"Sam get up. Your going to be late for school." I said poking her body.

"I'm not going." She mumbled making me frown.

"Why?"

"I'm not feeling good." She said putting her head under the covers.

I stood up an walked into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Standing in the mirror, I put my hand on my stomach as I noticed a little bump.

I walked out the bathroom and went downstairs. Someone knocked on the door by the time I made it down.

I opened the door to come faces with that red girl.

"What is it?" I asked annoyed.

She looked me up and down,"I came to pick up Sam."

"She's not going today." I said trying to close the door.

"Who is she to you? Girlfriend? Sister? Cousin?" The little girl asked on.

"Don't worry about it." I said slamming the door.

I turned around to come face with Sam.

"That was rude." She said following me into the living room.

I shook my head,"It's rude when she texts your phone threw the night."

That immediately shut her up as we sat down to watch tv. She started flipping threw different movies until she stopped at the news.

Sam

I stood up to go get my phone. I turned it on as different messages from Red popped up. I kept scrolling until Monica called me.

'What?' I asked threw the phone.

'Long time no see stranger.' Monica chuckled making me laugh.

'I just seen you a couple days ago.' I told her while walking upstairs to my own room.

'I know but I need your help.'

'With what?'

I put her on speaker phone as I cleaned up my room a little.

'So I'm trying to find the right one, the first place we got to look is the strip club.' She said fast.

'We?' I questioned.

'Yes, me and you. Tonight.'

'Did you ask Matthew?'

She sigh,'I did but he got a cast on his leg. So that was a no go.'

'A cast? From what?'

'He said he fell. I don't know for sure.'

'Okay. What time you picking me up?'

'9:00 P.M.' She said then hung up the phone before I can protest.

I laid down across my bed still sleepy from last night. Eventually I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

**

"Sam get up." I heard Malissa voice.

I got on up,"What?"

"Get up with me. The only thing you do is sleep now." She says in curiosity.

"What time is it?"

"7:45 P.M." She said.

I shot up going straight to my closet looking for something to put on.