Chapter Thirteen

"Sam. Time to get up." Jane shook me.

I groaned making her giggle.

I turned the other way hoping she would go away and let me sleep.

"Well, when you do decided to get up, breakfast is downstairs." She left me alone.

Not even five minutes later I heard a scream.

"Oh my god!" Came from the other side of the house.

I stood up quickly looking around for Jane. She was standing at the door with a box. As I walked around her I noticed blood was all over it.

"What's in the box?" I asked.

When she handed me the box I slowly opened it coming face to a head off a cat. I immediately closed it as she took the box and put it back outside.

I grabbed the note that was stuck on the door and read it.

'I'm watching you Sam.'

"Shit." I said running a hand threw my hair.

"Who could it be?" Jane asked closing the door and locking it.

"I don't know."

"Can I take a shower?" I asked looking down at my clothes.

She nodded,"You know where the bathroom is."

I went back upstairs to her room and got my clothes out my duffel bag. I kept it simple by picking out jeans, V neck shirt, and timberland boots.

I quickly jumped in the shower and got out. As I wrapped the towel around me, Jane rushes in the bathroom to grab her toothbrush and rushes back out.

I put on my clothes then grabbed my phone to see 3 missed calls from Malissa.

"Your leaving me?" Jane asked as I grabbed my keys.

"What you mean?"

"Your leaving me after all this?" She asked.

"You could come with me." I told her while walking out.

I walked outside to see a note attached to my window. Jane followed behind me as I opened the note.

'Stop fucking the doctor and this will be over before it get started.'

I opened my car door and threw the note on the passenger side. Jane quickly grabbed it and read it. Thankfully she didn't question me but it was silent all the way to my house.

We walked in and I looked around for my mom. I went into the kitchen and seen she left a note saying she went out.

"Let's go to my room." I said pulling her upstairs with me.

We sat down on the bed and turned on the tv. She looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"You still sleeping with that woman?" She asked.

"No. I'm with you now." I said looking at her.

"Sam I don't like being where I'm not wanted. Tell me how it is before this even get started."

"I used to sleep around with her. But she didn't want a relationship, she only came around when she wanted something." I tried to explain.

"Ok."

We continued to watch tv and eventually fell asleep.

**

I tossed as I heard a car pull in the driveway. Deciding that I wasn't going to get anymore sleep soon I stood up and walked down stairs.

I heard keys at the door so I just opened it to come face to face with my mom.

And Malissa.

Shit.

"Hold this Sam." Mom handed me a package while bringing her stuff in.

"What's this?"

"It's for you." I walked to the kitchen and opened it with a knife.

I opened it to see a bloody Penis. I hurry up and closed it but another note fell out.

'It gets nastier Sam.'

"What's that?" Malissa ask as she walks in.

I shrugged,"You didn't tell me you had a crazy ex."

"Crazy ex? Not that I know of." She wondered.

"I've been getting notes, and dead things from your secret lover." I said throwing her the package.

She opened it then closed it liked nonthing was wrong.

"I don't know who will send something like that." She thought aloud.

"Well could you just tell them we're not together." I said as Jane walked downstairs.

I quickly went into the living room and sat on the couch making Jane sit beside me.

"I thought I heard other voices." She said while looking around until her eyes landed on Malissa.

"Yeah, the doctors here and my mom just got back." I said while clearing my throat.

Malissa looked back at us then continued putting up the grocery.

"Sam I didn't know you had company." Mom said while coming into the living room.

Jane stood up,"Im Jane James."

"I'm Sarah." They shook hands then mom sat down.

"So how do you know my Sam?" She asked Jane.

"She's my girlfriend." Jane said while smiling.

"Oh yes I remember your face from last time." Mom said.

Malissa walked in,"I have to go, see all of you later."

"Ok, Sam will walk you out while I talk to Jane." Mom said while pushing me up.

I followed Malissa out to her car, before she could close her door I stopped her.

"You make everything so hard." I groaned.

"I didn't do anything."

I stood there for a couple seconds watching her, examining her face, her body, her personality.

"Get out the way Sam." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Say Please Daddy." I smirked.

She rubbed her hand down my body until she got to my center part.

"You was my daddy. I guess I got to find somebody else now." She said while rubbing me.

I grabbed her throat and brought her closer.

"Not really."

"Yes really you have a girlfriend."

I let her go then leaned down to kiss her. She reacted like she was waiting for this moment her whole life. She was desperate. In need.

"Ok that's enough." She said while pulling back.

I looked at her as she rubbed my lips,"Maybe just one more."

"Sam!" I heard Jane from the porch making me freeze as Malissa snatched her hand away.

"Get out the car and give me a hug." I whispered to Malissa.

She did like I said but while we was in the hug I whispered in her ear,"I'm going to tell her we was talking about the Notes I been getting."

"Ok." She said then pulled away.

I walked away from the car as she drove off. When I reached Jane she looked different.

"What was that?" She asked.

Shit.