Chapter Fifteen

Sam

"This is so good." Matthew compliments while stuffing his face.

"Thanks." My mom smiled.

It was uncomfortable silence but it seems like I was the only one uncomfortable. I stood up as I finished eating.

"I'm full. Come on Matthew." I told him then walked out the kitchen.

As we started playing the game again someone knocked on the door. I hurried up an paused the game to answer it. Although when I opened it nobody was there but it was a letter.

I grabbed it opened it.

'Disobey me? Think again.'

I ignored it and threw it in the nearest trash can.

"Sam! Come watch tv with us." Mom shouted threw the house.

I walked into the living room, all the lights was off and there was blankets. I quickly sat down as the movie started to play. Malissa laid her head on my shoulder making Jane look at me with a raised brow.

Grabbing her hand under the cover, I gave it a tight squeeze silently telling her there is nonthing to worry about.

"This movie is scarier than the last time." Matthew mumbled pulling the cover up to his face.

'BOOM!'

Thunder sounded outside then a downpour of rain making the lights jump a little.

"Sam honey? Are you alright?" Mom asked.

"We both know how you get during a storm." She continued.

"Mom." I groaned out.

The movie continued to play as I felt a hand go under my shirt. I looked down at Jane hands and noticed they both was on top of the covers, so it had to be Malissa.

All of a sudden the lights blinked out.

Matthew screamed.

I laughed.

They turned back in for the second time, we looked over to see Matthew halfway in my moms lap.

Malissa stood,"Maybe I should get going."

Mom shook her head,"You should stay the night, it bad out there right now."

"But-" Malissa started.

"No buts."

Mom moved the table then grabbed some pillows.

"How about we all sleep in here for tonight?" She said.

We all slide down on the floor as Mom found a comedy movie so Matthew wouldn't be scared to go to sleep. I put my arm around Jane, secretively so Malissa wouldn't notice. About a hour later everyone was asleep but me.

I couldn't go to sleep. How could I? I had to make a choice on which side to turn on. If I turned toward Malissa, Jane would be mad. If I turned to Jane, Malissa would kill me.

Malissa grabbed my arm and put it around her in her 'sleep'. Good thing she was on the end so nobody would know what's going on. She pushed herself up against my chest making me pulled away until she grabbed me, sticking her fingers down in my arm.

That's going to leave a bruise.

I put my hand under her shirt and cupped her breast. My member instantly got hard. She tried to pull my hand away but I tightened my grip around her breast causing her to moan lowly.

I pulled her skirt up a little as the storm continued to get bad outside.

I played around trying to find her hole. She started moving around as I fucked her from behind. I raised her leg up a little to go deeper.

"Mm." She moaned making me slap my hand over her mouth.

Her walls closed in as she came. I pulled out then Malissa turned around towards me and kissed her way down.

I groaned when I felt her lick her juices off my member. She put the whole thing in her mouth sucking like never before making me instantly cum.

***

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. Jane was still asleep while Matthew put on his shoes.

"I have to go check on the little ones." He said then left.

When he closed the door Jane got up and I walked her to the door,"Did you sleep well last night?"

I nodded as she pulled me in for a kiss.

"See you soon." She said then walked out.

I walked back into the kitchen to hear Malissa and Mom talking.

"How long will you be gone?" Mom asked Her as she flipped pancakes.

I stopped at the door an hid as I listened more.

"I don't know yet." Malissa sigh.

"Did you tell Sam?"

"No." She said firmly.

"Don't you think she deserves to know?" Mom continued.

"She needs to focus on school. Since I've came around she hasn't been back in that school building."

"Your right." Mom said.

"Just don't forget about us." She continued.

I turned around then walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed my phone and some clothes to take a shower. I locked the bathroom door then turned on some loud music.

Shit.

I thought as the water ran down my face.

She wanted me to leave Jane just so she can leave me? Again?

Whatever.