Chapter Sixteen

Sam

"Maybe you should slow down." Monica said trying to take the shot away from me.

"I understand you just broke up with your girlfriend. But this isn't healthy." She continued.

"What for? It's Saturday." I laughed ignoring the last part.

She shook her head an pulled me to the dance floor. She danced behind me while I danced with a stranger. The stranger started to get touchy as she brought her face to my ear.

"Want to get out of here?" She said seductively.

I nodded making her quickly pull me off the dance floor.

"Where are you going?" Monica slurred.

"I'll call you in the morning bye!"

I giggled following behind the girl as we entered a cab. She started to kiss me all over leaving her marks. She got on top of me and started to grind as me and the taxi driver eyed each other.

He cleared his throat,"We're here."

We laughed and got out quickly walking to the motel room.

"Ready for the night?" She asked biting my ear.

***

I turned around grabbing my head as I sat up and looked around. Shit. I quickly noticed the body beside me then started putting on my clothes causing her to wake up.

I then finally got a good glance at her face and got angry.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled standing up.

"Omg it's you!" She yelled back.

Looking at me now, half naked, marks all over her body, was the girl that pushed me down at school, the main reason I wasn't going now.

I ignored her while looking for my shirt.

"I can't believe this." She mumbled.

She stared at me as I continued looking until she seen my shirt first an hurried to get it before I did.

"Give it here." I said while rolling my eyes.

She sniffed it,"It smells just like you. Good."

Her eyes darkened as I tried to reach for it. She pushed me back into the wall and kissed me.

"Give me what you gave me last night, so I can feel it again." She said instantly dropping my pants taking me into her mouth.

**

"I'm home!" I said threw the house.

"In the kitchen!" Mom answered back.

I walked to the kitchen to my mom drinking coffee.

"Did you have fun?" She asked eyeing my neck.

I nodded.

"Good cause you're starting school Tomorrow." She said making me stop.

"And I called your job. Your not working there anymore." She continued.

I sigh,"Okay."

"Malissa came by looking for you last night." She said.

"I told her you will call her."

I frowned,"I'm not."

I walked out the kitchen into my bedroom and laid down. I looked at my phone and quickly texted Monica that I was home now.