Chapter Eleven

"Sam we need to talk about you going to school." Mom said while we watched tv.

"I'm done with school, you just have to sign some papers."

"How are you done with school and it just started?" She asked then sipped her coffee.

"I have enough credits to miss the first two months. Don't make me go back please." I begged her.

"Is this about what happened?" She asked rubbing my face.

"Yes. So could I stay home until it die down?"

She sighed,"Sure but I have to call the school."

I nodded as she stood up and walked around me.

"So you and Malissa a thing now?" Mom asked. I looked at her then went to get my phone off the table to make a call.

When I called her she didn't answer, so I called Monica instead.

"Hello?" She answered.

"I'm bored." I dragged out making her giggle.

"Let's go to a club." She suggested.

"A gay club?" I asked hoping she wasn't thinking about going to a straight club.

"Duh! Pick you up at 9:45!" She tried to end the call.

"Why so late?" I asked before she could.

"What fine woman you know goes to a club early?" She laughed then ended the call.

I stood up and walked to my room to get my clothes together. Which consisted of Black ripped skinny jeans, red button down, and black undershirt.

I looked at my watch, 8:30. I quickly hoped in the shower to shaved and wash up.

When I finished I sprayed myself down with cologne. I put on my jeans then my undershirt and last but not least I left my shirt unbuttoned. I put on two gold chains and watch to finish up the outfit.

I heard someone knock on the door so I tanned downstairs to get it.

"I got it!" I yelled excitedly. I opened the door to see Monica and Matthew dressed up.

"Hey!" Matthew said excitingly.

"Hey, I didn't know you was going." I responded making him frown a little.

"You don't want me to go?" He asked.

"Yes I want you to go. I just want expecting you." I said as he said to smile again.

"Sam who is it!?" Mom yelled from the living room.

"Matthew and Monica." I said as we three walked into the living room.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked as she looked us over.

"To the movies." I responded smiling.

"Well go on I don't want to keep you waiting."

I nodded then grabbed my phone as all of us walked back to the door to go outside.

When Monica opened the door Malissa was walking up the steps in all of her glory.

As each one of them spoke I kept walking making them not long to follow me.

All of us entered the car and Matthew drove off.

"Everybody gone get laid tonight. I feel it." He bragged.

I laughed,"If you say so."

We finally made it, I walked to the bar to order some shots for myself as Matthew went after a guy and Monica went to the bathroom.