Chapter Fourteen

Sam

I walked slowly towards the porch were Jane stood with her arms crossed.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

She raised an eyebrow,"You was all lovely Dovely with her. If I was a stranger I would think you both was in a relationship."

I frowned,"It's not like that, we was talking about the notes I've been receiving."

She nodded as a car pulled up.

"I have to go now. See you later baby." She said and pull me in for a deep kiss.

When she pulled away she entered the car and left. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Malissa.

'Send your address.'

'Why'

I rolled my eyes.

'So we can have a fucking sleepover.'

'Too bad. I'm too old for sleepovers Sam. And you should be too. Bye'

I clicked on her current location and her address instantly popped up. Walking back into the house, I ran into my mother.

"I'm staying over Malissas tonight." I said grabbing my keys.

"Text me when you make it." She says kissing my head.

I nodded then left.

**

I pulled up then cut my lights off. I looked around and noticed these houses was expensive as hell. I walked up to the door and started banging on it.

The door sung opened and Malissa looked at me with a bored expression.

"Your going to make my neighbors call the cops."

I groaned,"What did I do to you?"

As she walked away from the door my feet instantly followed her into her home.

"Sam, we can't do this. I can't do this." She whispered.

I stayed quiet.

"I wouldn't want anyone doing me as I'm doing her." She continued.

"So take your pick. Me or her." She says getting to the point.

"I'm willing to try with you." I started.

She nodded then lead us to her bedroom. We both laid down I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer.

"You know this changes everything right?" I mumbled as she puts her face into my neck.

"Of course."

I sigh as we fell into a deep sleep.

**
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I quickly found the nearest bathroom and washed my face then brushed my teeth.

Walking downstairs I heard music playing a little as I followed the smell of food. There was my baby in one of my big shirts with nothing underneath but underwear.

Slowly I placed my hands around her waist as she cooked.

"I could get used to this." She says flipping the pancakes.

"Go sit down, the food almost ready." She continued while pushing me off her.

She brought the food five minutes later and I looked at my plate. Eggs, sausage, pancakes and grits. I started to dig in while she watched me with her lip twitching.