>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14: Secrets Pt3

Start from the beginning

"Ahm Ahm--" Ennard cleared his throat, gets their attention. they all turns their heads towards him. "Are you done with your Mambo-Jumbo talks?" He said, a bit angrily. "Yeah, sorry.." Foxy replied with akward look. "So, Do you have any more questions?" Freakshow asks while crossing her arms. "Yeah, Foxy, Do you have any more questions?" Puppet said with serious voice, Foxy could tell that he was angry. Everyone looked at him. "For now, No." Foxy answerd, sounded proud. "F-For now?!" Puppet asked, ferious. "Yes, Puppet, For now." Foxy replied back to him, sounded angry but less then puppet. "Ok, you got what you want. Now, can you take your fight somewhere else?" Goldie said, with calm but a bit annoyed voice.

They didn't answer him. they just turned, starts going towads the elevator. "Are you satisfied now? You got the answers to your questions." Puppet said with serious voice, as he pressed the elevator's button, and the doors opened. "I am." Foxy replied, sounds proud, as the elevator's doors shuts, and they slowly going up. "You better are, Because you Need a big apology to Baby." Puppet told him, seriously. "Why? What have I done to her??", Foxy asked. as the elevator arrives to the main floor. the elevator's door openes and they gets out. "You supposed to know What after you saw her walking to the elevator with tears in her eyes." Puppet replied. "Puppet, If you In love with her, You could Just say that." Lolbit said with sly smile, she was clearly joking but she tried to sound serious. Bonbon's eyes widen. "Wait-- Y-You I-In L-Love with H-her?..." Bonbon asks, stuttering, with a bit sadness in his voice. (A\N: GAWD YOU KNOW I LOVE THIS SHIP TOO!) Puppet then stoped walking, makes everyone stop walking. "I'm not In love with her. I'm Just saying That what Foxy did is insulting, Useless, selfish and risks everyone's life!" Puppet said to foxy with serious-angry voice. Foxy got annoyed from what he said.

"Oh, REallyyy? I AM risking everyone's life?!" He asked, sounded furious. "Mhm" Puppet said while nodding his head and crossing his arms. "Ho, I'm sorry, Ennard was in the basment with the villains and they all planing to 'end us', But I AM risking everyone's life?!" He asked and got even more angry. "We could solve it in other easy way without all your drama!" Puppet then stormed and shouted. Lolbit, Bonbon and freddy standed besides them. "MY DRAMA?! I am the only one who at least take a step forwards and trys to do something about it Instead of hiding it!" Foxy shouted back to him. Both of them were furious as hell. "We hid that for a good reason that YOU don't need to know!" Puppet shouted to him. "Maybe if you whouldn't have hiding it, we could solve this earlier! I'm surprised that we're alive at this point!!" Foxy shouted back to him.

Freddy takes a step forward and gets close to them. "Ok, Everyone, Let's take a big breath and calm down." Freddy said to them with calm voice as he putes his hands on their shoulders. "No, I'm not going to take a big breath! I-I need to be alone!" Foxy says to freddy as he takes off freddy's hand from his shoulder. "I-I'm going!" Foxy then said, and without thinking twice starts to walk towards Pirate's cove.

"Where are you going again?!?!??!?!" Puppet shouted to him, starts to get mad. Foxy stoped walking then turns to puppet's direction. "To pirate's cove to calm down!!!" Foxy shouted back to him, then turns back and keep walking towards pirate's cove.

Puppet walked slowly and stood behind freddy, Bonbon and lolbit, They all watched Foxy going to pirate's cove. Lolbit looked sad, while Puppet, Bonbon and freddy Looked disappointed, especially puppet.

"Should we Follow him?..." Lolbit asks with a bit sadness in her voice. "Just leave him alone, Let him calm down a bit, He'll come back later." Puppet replied to her with calm voice. they all turned Back and starts to head out back to the room.

This chapter was originally written on the date: 28.2.19

The days it took me to write on wattpad: Idk I lost count :P

Words count: 1584

______________________________________________________________________________

Ummm.... Guys?

Is wattpad Broken??

Because It showes that I have 877 Reads and 78 Votes on this story....

Wait-- It Isn't Broken?

Oh...

WAIT!----- Does That means that I Really have 877 Reads And 78 Votes On this story?!?!?

*Le Gasp!* OMGGGGGG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGGGGG!!!!!

SO CLOSE TO 1K UHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SOOOO MUCHHH!!!!!

Sorry! Sorry-- I'm being too excited XD

Ummm... Just wanted to say that the movie 'Frozen 2' Is...ok. It Isn't good like I expected but it's not bad. But the ending REALLY pissed me off... REALLY. DISNEY I'M DISSAPOINTED!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!

IT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND FOR YOU TO FIND OUT!

BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY FIND THE ANSWER...AT THE NEXT CHAPTERS!

But for now-- Don't Forget to always Smile, Love-- And Stay tuned!😉