Chapter 38: Wedding Preparations

"First kiss?"

"November sixth you idiot! It's our anniversary!" Spencer slapped Toby playfully on the arm. They were sitting at the kitchen counter, making their table cards for the wedding. Each number was a number significant to them. For example the date of their first kiss or how many times they'd broken up to get to this point, 3.

"Hey I was just messing with you!" Toby replied, slightly ruffling Spencer's hair.

"Hanna has a suggestion for one," spencer cringed.

"What is it?" Toby asked.

"Our first time," she trailed off.

"Well if they must know, October 24."

They continued until they had 10 cards made and then Toby went his own way to work in the kissing wheel, which was, essentially, a wheel that a guest could spin and would signal who would kiss.

It would either be the bride and groom, Spencer's parents, Ezra and Aria, Emily and Paige, Hanna and Travis, or Melissa and Liam. Jenna, of course, would not be there.

Spencer went to work on the messages in bottles, which were exactly that. Instead of a guestbook, each couple would write a message or wish for the couple and slip it inside a bottle. Then, Spencer and Toby could open then on every anniversary or any other time they needed to.

After Toby had finished the wheel, he started on his letter to Spencer. It was what she would read while getting ready. It was something too informal to put in his bows, and they weren't going to toast themselves at their own wedding reception. Hanna, Aria, Emily, and Melissa were also writing them. Spencer would be allowed some alone time on the morning of to read them.

Little did he know, Spencer was doing the same thing.