Chapter 7: Afterparty

The bright lights of downtown illuminated the black sky as Toby and Spencer found their way back to their home.

They kissed at stop signs and held a Chinese fire drill, despite Spencer's warnings about safety.

When they finally pulled into their garage, Toby told Spencer to go inside and wait for him.

Spencer took off her shoes and turned on the fireplace. She picked up her phone and dialed Aria's number.

She answered after two rings.

"Hey Spence! What's up?" Her friends voice chirped through the phone.

"I'm just going to say it. I'm getting married!" Spencer shouted.

"Congratulations! I remember my wedding. It was magical."

Leave it to Aria to make the situation about herself. She had married Ezra 2 years after high school and had never been able to have a conversation without mentioning the wedding or her twins. Joshua and Ada were born the spring after high school.

"Oh, and I'm pregnant," Aria squeaked.

"Good for you, Ar," Spencer faked happiness. "Way to overshadow me as usual," she thought.

"Well, I'll let ya go! Good night!" Aria said before hanging up.

Spencer slammed down the phone just as Toby walked in.

He handed her a bouquet of gorgeous red roses, and she was touched by the simple gesture.

"For the flower of my life," Toby said.

"That made no sense, and you're incredibly cheesy," Spencer teased.

She set down the roses and looked back up at Toby.

"But that's why I love you," she managed before being pulled into Toby's arms.

Their lips connected in a passionate kiss. They backed up into the bedroom where Toby pushed Spencer onto the bed. Their tongues waged war between their mouths and they started to undress.

Soon, Spencer's dress was unzipped and Toby's shirt was unbuttoned and they were both thrown into oblivion.

"I love you," Spencer breathed before the couple slipped into their well known place of happiness.

{A/N: that ending though... I tried to keep it as appropriate as I could but what would a life event like this be without a little after party? Hope you liked this chapter the next one will be explaining what happened to Hanna! Stay tuned!}