Chapter 104

As the end of November approached, so did Emily and Paige's wedding. Spencer and Toby arrived in Florida two days prior to the ceremony, thankful to spend time with their friend before going back to planning their own wedding.

The bachelorette party took place two days before the event, and the bachelor party was the night after that. Emily had decided, along with Paige, that they would dedicate a night to both their female and male friends separately. The girls enjoyed dinner at the local tiki bar, while the men (and the brides to be) spent the day jet skiing along the coast.

Alas the big day arrived, and the three friends were helping Emily prepare. The ceremony was to take place in Emily and Paige's backyard (which happened to be the beach) and the event headquarters/reception area was inside their house.

"You look stunning, Em," Hanna gushed, holding her friend at arms length. Emily's white dress draped around her knees, reaching lower in the back. The bodice was simple, but fitted and matched the short veil pinned into Emily's braided locks. Her makeup was done by Aria, her dark eyes complimented by the light dusting of eyeliner and mascara. As simple as the look was, she really did look beautiful.

Suddenly, a knock sounded from the door as Hanna was pulling her own dress on.

"Who is it?" She called out.

"Toby," the person behind the door responded.

"Don't let him in!" The blonde squealed, earning an eye roll from Spencer.

Poking her head out the door, she laughed. "Don't look at Hanna, she's changing."

"Are you? Dressed yet," he clarified.

Squeezing out of the room, Spencer motioned to her shorts and grey shirt. "Nope."

"Then I guess I appeared at just the right time," he responded, pinning her against the wall.

"Tobes, we can't right now," she moaned as he caresses her neck with his lips.

"Paige is getting ready with her friends in the guest room, Aria and Hanna are tending to Emily, and the ceremony doesn't start for a half hour. That's plenty of time," he reasoned between kisses.

Spencer gave in. "Okay, but make it quick. And be quiet."

"I can do that," Toby obliged, pulling her into an empty bedroom.

-

Aye so I actually updated 😂 But right now we're at Emily's wedding, and then we'll see Spencer and Toby having their second wedding and buying their house! Then there will be a time jump, but we'll see Hanna having her baby. I have some stuff mapped out and I'm excited for what's to come!