Chapter 2: Making Plans

The figure flipped on the light switch, and Spencer let out a sigh of relief.

"God, Toby! You scared me half to death!" She shrieked. Spencer slapped him playfully on the arm before Toby pulled her into his embrace.

"Who did you think I was? A is gone, remember?" Toby asked.

"I don't know," Spencer breathed. "I guess that feeling just never left me. Especially after what happened to Hanna."

"I think everyone felt a little paranoid after that," Toby muttered. What happened didn't only affect his girlfriend. He was also left angry, sad, and broken.

"So," Spencer said, taking Toby's coat and hanging it in the closet. "What do you want to do tonight?"

It was November 6th, their 7th anniversary. They had never been the kind of couple that made big plans for occasions like this. After their disastrous first anniversary, they mostly just made dinner and hung out at Toby's apartment in Rosewood. Last year was the first time they'd been in their new house. They ate dinner downtown and saw a movie at the small theater.

"I was thinking we could get dinner at Next Door Pub and then go for a walk by the lake," Toby suggested.

Before Spencer could give her answer, Toby pressed his lips against hers and wrapped his arms around her waist. Spencer cupped his face in her hands and managed to breathe out, "That sounds perfect," before he pushed her backwards onto the couch.

They made out passionately for a few minutes before Spencer broke off.

"We have a dinner to get ready for," she reminded him.

"Right," Toby said and planted one last kiss on his girlfriend's forehead.

{A/N: Hope you enjoyed chapter 2! Any idea what happened to Hanna? It'll be revealed in about 2 chapters! Next up: Spencer and Toby get ready for dinner! And BTW the places mentioned in this are real! I love Lake Geneva. Stay tuned as I hope to update tonight! Love, Jessalyn}