Eddy to the Rescue

Start from the beginning

  Making her way to the lunch table where Bella sat outside, Nixie couldn't help but yank the collar of her shirt. Growling at the material, she slammed her apple down in front of Bella before hissing at the girl "it should be illegal to own such a disgraceful sweater!" She gave the collar another yank before yelling "this thing is fucking CHOKING me!"

  Bella laughed at her best friends misfortune, having to have listened to her complaints all morning. It wasn't a terrible sweater, it just had a higher neckline that she knew Nixie wasn't used to. It also didn't help that Bella barely had boobs and Nixie was the opposite, so the sweater hugged her way tighter. Ignoring the fact that Nixie was currently attempting to rip the collar with her teeth, Bella informed her on the plans she made with Jessica and Angela, plans that she included Nixie in.

  "Soo.. Jess and Ang are going dress shopping in Port Angeles, I figured we could tag along, ya know, for moral support."

  Releasing the demon sweater from her teeth, Nixie stared at Bella. She knew damn well Bella hated shopping and she also knew that the bookstore that contained the Quileute Legends was located in Port Angeles. Knowing she promised Bella she'd help her, she had no other choice but to agree.

  Bella smiled in satisfaction before continuing to eat her lunch. Finally, she was gonna get some answers.
                                             ***
*Later on*

  "I like this one" Jessica stated, holding up her 6th dress. "But.. I don't know about the one shoulder thing.."

  Bella sat in the window, completely disinterested in what was going on around her.

  Nixie, on the other hand was the complete opposite, she was thriving. Handing Jessica and Angela a new dress every minute muttering "too short....too long... too..ew." As much as Nixie still didn't enjoy Jessica's company, she wasn't gonna rain on the girls parade for finally getting a date with Mike.

  Putting their differences aside, the Stanley girl actually appreciated Nixie's help. "Nixie!" Jessica gaped at herself in the mirror, currently wearing the pink dress Nixie has throw at her telling her to try it on. She smiled before turning towards Nixie and showing the final product. "I like this one."

  Nixie let a smug smile take over her face as she excitedly hopped in her spot. "I knew you would." She gloated. "It makes your boobs look fantastic!"

  "It does, doesn't it?" Jessica bragged.

  The girls were cut off by a tapping on the window next to Bella, they all looked over. A group of guys were staring at them, catcalling and laughing. "Nice" one spoke, aiming to comment towards Jess and Angie before his eyes met Nixie. Eyeing her slender legs he blew her a kiss before running to catch up with his buddies after Nixie had flipped him off.

  "Oh my God" Angela exclaimed "that's so embarrassing."

  Nixie's head snapped in her direction, "Angela you have nothing to be embarrassed about, you're gorgeous." She clenched her teeth before continuing, "they're the ones that should be embarrassed, they're fucking pervs."

  Bella was quick to agree with her best friend "yeah, they're disgusting." Feeling how uncomfortable the air got, she decided to shoot her shot. "Hey.. so there's this book store that Nixie and I wanted to check out, do you guys mind if we meet you at the restaurant after?"