-15-

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | PLAN IN MOTION

Ylva's P.O.V.

"That work better than I thought," I whispered out loud as a faint smile played at my lips "now, where is Pyro. He should be back by now."

Suddenly I heard a faint howl before the wind picked up strength. Fallen leaves dances in the wind, forming a small funnel in our backyard. Hundreds of leaves continued to get collected by this small tornado. As it started to reach towards the sky, it burst. As the leaves fall, I could see Pyro in midair before falling to the ground.

"Speaking of the devil," I slowly made my way over to him, "are you okay?"

"That took more out of me then I thought it would," he said as he tried to catch his breath. 

"I didn't tell you to use your powers!" I started to worry since he used his powers, something I didn't think would do "you know you shouldn't have done that."

"I couldn't walk or run back without being seen since you're the white wolf,"  Pyro had a faint smile as he stood up, "so, did it work?"

"I think so," I went on to say in a whisper, I was to focus on Pyro's current condition which looks like it was getting worse, "are you sure you okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine," I watch Pyro take a few steps towards the house before he fell to his knees, "I think I might have overdone it with using my powers."

"What are you two up to this late at night,"  a familiar voice questioned.

I turn to see our mother standing in the doorway with her arms across her chest.

"Something wrong with Pyro," I quickly said, keeping my eyes on him.

In a matter of seconds, our mother was kneeling in front of Pyro.

"What happened," her eyes scanning over Pyro before placing her hand on his forehead, "you are burning up, what happened, Ylva?"

"He used his powers to get back here," I wasn't able to look her in the eyes, "I don't know if he used them during the run."

"Why?"

"I'm fine," Pyro slowly stood up, doing his best to keep his balance, "It was nothing."

"It is something. I don't want you using your powers without my supervision," our mother went on to say, "you still have a lot of training."

"Yeah, I forgot," Pyro said faintly with a faint smile.

Our mother and I help him into the house. Luckily, everyone was still asleep.

"You are going to feel this in the morning," she pointed out as we helped Pyro into his room.

"Great," he sarcastically said as he laid down on his bed.

"Ylva, you should head to bed," my mother turns her attention on me "you have to get things together for school on Monday."

That was something I wasn't looking forward to mainly since there will be gossip about tonight. 

I slowly made my way to my room, as my mind works on the next part of my plan. If everything went as planned, I would have to keep my wolf a secret for now. At least keep her out of sight from others, which I had no problem doing.  The only obstacle that might be a problem was Tasha.

"I hope this girl doesn't cause any trouble for us," I whispered to myself as I laid down in my bed.

My mind replayed everything that happened this week and how hard this is for Pyro. I can't imagine how overwhelmed he feels with everything that happened to him.

If this plan help keeps others off him so he can at least have a decent school year,  I will do it for as long as I can.

It wasn't long before my eyes felt heavy, and sleep welcomes me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!!!!

-AJ Pharaoh