-13-

CHAPTER THIRTEEN | TRUST ME

Pyro's P.O.V.

"Pyro, wait up. Let's talk about this," I heard Ylva called after me, "Why are you acting like this?'

"Why, I'm acting like this!" I turn to face Ylva and let it all out."Because of my wolf, I will go into heat every month. I can be claimed against my will. Now, I'm forced to live in this pack. Tell me how I should act?"

Ylva could only look at me.

"I know moving here is not only for my protection but for the family. You don't know how it feels to have your choice strip away from you because of your wolf. I have to keep looking over my shoulders, making sure not to expose my wolf to anyone here."

"Pyro," her voice calm and steady. "I know this wasn't the life you had from yourself-"

"You're right!" cutting her off. "I made peace with myself when it came to me having a white wolf till all this other stuff start happening to me."

"I can't imagine what you are going through," Ylva wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a hug "I'm so sorry this happen to you, but I promise it will get better. I need you to be strong and have the courage to move forward."

"Thank you," I whispered to her, hugging her tighter.

"Always remember that I will always be on your side," she went on to say, "I promise that your life will get easier."

"How?" I pulled away from her to look her in the eyes, "how can you promise something like that?"

"Trust me, it will work," Ylva said with a encouraging smile as she took hold of my hand and lead me back to the house.

"Pyro, are you ok?" Tony asked me

"He is fine," Ylva, look at me then back at Tony "he just needed some fresh air."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's just a lot to take in all at once," I told Tony, hoping he buy my little lie.

Ylva wraps her arm around my neck.

"Yeah, everything will be ok, Tony," Ylva repeated.

The three of us slowly headed back to the house, them both making me go to the little cookout.

Like I thought, Tasha was talking to two of the guys that helped us moved in. She was one person that needed a lot of attention, but that wouldn't be Tasha if she didn't.

Ylva fix me a plate of food, telling me that I will need all the energy I can get for tonight. This sent a chill down my back. She didn't give me any clues to what she was planning for tonight. But, when she told me that I should get some rest, I start to have a bad feeling about tonight and what she has in store for us.

I was more than happy to follow her request since I didn't want to be there anyway.

Once in my room, I flopped on the bed. Happy to be away from everyone at the cookout, especially that dark-haired guy who kept staring at me as if I did something wrong by not shaking his hand. All my senses were telling me to stay clear from him.

Suddenly, the loud chatter begins to fade into silence. My body felt heavy as a wave of tiredness washed over me.

"I shouldn't have eaten all that food," I mumbled before falling asleep.

"Pyro, wake up."

The familiar voice was soft, growing louder as I became more alert.

I rolled over to see Ylva standing next to my bed. But her standing there wasn't what shock me. She was wearing a black tracksuit, something she only wears when she is running.

"What is going on?" I asked, moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Follow me," she quickly said as she headed for the door.

It was ten at night, and the moon is nearly full, shining its light over the surrounding area.

My sister told my father that we were going out for a little while, to where I didn't yet. All I know, we were deep in the forest.

"So, what is your plan?" I ask her, hoping that I didn't walk out here for nothing. "It better be good. If not, you will be carrying me back home."

"Shift," she ordered.

"What are you joking!" looking around to make sure that no one else was in the area. "I'm not shifting!"

She rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips, "About two miles north of here, there is a lake where the group that helps us earlier is hanging out at."

"What help do I get from showing them my wolf?" I ask, getting piss off even more with every passing second.

"Exactly, them seeing your wolf, they will want to chase you and see your human form." she explains with a smile "we have a point where we meet, and you shift back to normal."

"They will think you're the one with the white wolf." I like the idea, but having a whole group chasing me is harder than it looks, "Why if they try to pin me down?"

"I remember hearing that the wolf have control over the elements," she said with a smile as her eyes begun to turn yellow. "Once they seen you keep heading north, there is a river I will meet you there." I nodded and watched her run off before leaping into the air. There was a small flash as a massive honey brown wolf landed.

'See you soon,' said my sister mentally into my head.

I waited a moment before facing north, staring at the Woods in front of me. Even though I know that no one was area, I was still a little worried.

I inhaled deeply, focusing on the shift since it been a while since I have down it.

'Are you ready?" I asked my wolf.

'Yes.'

I could feel the energy build up inside me, getting my body ready to shift into my wolf.

"Here goes nothing."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!!!!

-AJ Pharaoh