-4-

Chapter 4 |  No One's Fault

Pyro's P.O.V.

"How long is this going to take to heal," I asked Ylva as I stare at the mirror, looking at the wounds on my back.

"Once you're out of heat, your body will heal faster," I could feel her eyes lingering on me, "I'm sorry."

"This is not your fault," I told her as I pull down my shirt "this could of happen to you. Besides, I'm just glad that they made it here in the nick of time."

Even though I got banged up a little, it is a small price to pay than being claimed by that rouge. I was just thankful that my family made it here before that rogue could do anything beside knocked me around.

"We should have-"

"You guys have lives, I can't stop you all for living because of this heat thing. And unless you can see the future, there is no way we could have known that this would of happen," I told her with a smile, trying to cheer her up and show that I am fine.

By the time I came back downstairs, it was already six in the evening. An unsettling feeling hung in the air, which made me feel on edge. The window was cover with plastic, and the broken glass was in a pile in a corner. Heavy cleaning product was now lingering in the air, while black buckets line the hallway to the kitchen.

The only noise was from my father and brothers. I wondered what they did to the rogue's body. There was no sign that he was here.

"Are you okay," asked my mother as she walks out of the office.

"Besides the pain, I'm fine," I told her, yet her eyes told me something different. Her eyes held fear as she stared at me.

There was a heavy silence between us which made this even awkward. Knowing my mother, she was probably mentally beating herself.

"Really. I'm fine," I insure my mother.

She nods slowly.

My father made his way down the hall with my brothers in tow. He went to stand next to our mother, his eyes on me. Both my brothers stood in silence as if they were waiting for something to happen.

"Let me see your back," my father ordered, his eyes still had hints of red in them, which let me know his inner beast hadn't been suppressed entirely.

"Dad, it's okay," I told him, trying to assure him that I was okay so I wouldn't have to show him, or my bothers my back.

"Now," he repeated, this time in a sterner tone.

I didn't feel like arguing over this, so I just showed him. As soon as I showed him, I could hear him cursing under his breath.

"I shouldn't have left you here by yourself," he grumbled, his voice becoming more animalistic with each word he spoke.

"It's okay," I said calmly.

"No, it's not!" he bellowed, slamming his fist into the wall, leaving a massive hole in it. I had never seen my father so upset before. "If we didn't come when we did, you would have been dead or claimed by that filthy rogue."

"Even though we took care that one, more will come," explained my brother Tony who stood next to me, "His scent has traveled a good distance by now."

"I know," agreed my father. I could feel his eyes on me, "I know what to do."

"I guess it was nice while it lasted," my mother softly chunked "I will call them in the morning."

"No call them tonight. We need to make sure no one can trace Pyro's scent before we leave."

"What do you mean before we leave," I asked them, confused at the whole current conversation.

"We have to move," my father whispered before going into his office.

"I need you all to go pack," my mother quickly said as she looks at the clock on the wall "we wasted enough time already."

The way that everyone else was moving and packing things, I felt like this must of happened before. As I continue to watch them pack, memories of when I was younger begin to surface. Scenes of them packing pictures and important documents flash in my mind.

"Did this happen before," I asked my brother, Tony

"I few times with Ylva and Tasha, but not to this level," he then shrugged "this is normal when you have shewolves in the family. Now, pack a bag and collection anything with your name or picture on it."

"Is this what my going to turn into," I whispered to myself before looking at my brother "running and hiding?"

"No," I turn to see my father standing behind me before hugging me, "I will make sure you and the rest of our family won't have to run anymore."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!!!!