I definitely want to read this! So many things could have happened to him. I see a the book I have been looking for. It's high up. I steal a look around me and decide it is safe enough to fly and reach it. I quickly grab it and go back down. I inspect the cover.

A Complete Collection of This Decades Heroes and Their Rivals

The title explains the book so I don't bother reading the back of it. I don't really want any other books so I go to find dad. I see him standing in the biography section.

"Whatcha looking at?"

"Heroes biographies. I want to know if I'm mentioned at all."

"Be more specific please."

"Icy-hot and Deku."

"Really? I think Red Riot is more interesting!"

I bump my fists together like my favorite hero always does.

"What did you get?"

"I found this book of theories on what happened to Todoroki Touya! I also got a book of heroes and their rivals."

Dad gives me a nervous laugh.

"Can I see the hero and their rivals book?"

I hand him the book. He flips through a few pages before stopping. He snorts.

"Look at this."

The page is his.

"9/10? What happened to that last one?"

"Papa."

I nod. I really don't understand what he mean but that must mean he doesn't really want to tell me. He picks up the biography by Icy-Hot before taking my books to. I also hand him a pen.

"In case I ever meet a hero and want a signature!"

He laughs and points to papa who is sitting at a table in Starbucks across the hall.

"Go sit with papa. I'll check out."

I go sit with papa and people are sitting with him. It's the heroes Icy-Hot, Deku, Ground Zero, and Red Riot. I feel elated with excitement.

"Hi Kyoshi. Did you get your books?"

"Yeah. Dad is paying for them now."

"I didn't know you head a kid chicken man." Ground Zero says.

"Me either Hawks." Deku says.

I feel embarrassed. They didn't know that papa had me? Was papa embarrassed of me?

"You two just don't pay any attention." Red Riot says. "Hawks is always talking about him."

Any embarrassment of sadness I felt disappears. I smile at Red Riot and he smiles back. I want to scream so badly. This man is literally my favorite hero and biggest inspiration. I hear footsteps behind me and papa pales. Dad. He walks over and hands
me my books.