36. The invisible girl

I opened my dorm room to see my friend's faces all freaked out.

"What's going on?", I asked them uninterested.

"You say, Rose. Can you feel something different here?", Clarke came running to me.

"Yes, can you feel someone else's presence here?", Merlin asked me looking scared. Her eyes were continuously surveying the corners. As if she was looking out for something.

"N...no, Why what happened...Ahhhhhhhhhh", I screamed at top of my voice. I felt it, something just brushed my hair, I felt something.

"What... What the shit", I yelled out, terrified to my roots.

"I know, I just saw my clothes flying all around my room", Merlin cried.

"And...something...I felt someone kiss me on...my cheeks", Kat completed, looking horrified.

I was dumbstruck...what?? This was turning more and more into a horror scene from a movie as time passed by. "Wait where is Alicia?", I asked, turning my gaze towards Clarke. She was staring back at me with a huge grin on her face. "I smell something fishy here", I said narrowing my eyes.

"Are you guys searching for me", Alicia's voice rang out. We all swirled around looking for the source.

"I'm here", Alicia announced, appearing out of thin air all of sudden.

"Shit", I swore out loud. "You scared the shit out of me", I yelled at her. My heart was palpating wildly against my chest.

"What the hell is happening here?", Merlin spoke out loudly.

"Alicia specialized", Clarke announced jumping up, excitedly.

"Woahhh", we all clapped and huddled together to give her a hug, to celebrate.

"Invisibility is such cool magic to specialize in", Kat expressed her thoughts. "Don't know when I'm going to specialize though", she said, suddenly turning dark.

"Hey, it will happen okay", Kat reached her instantly, consoling her.

"And that day is not so far", I added on with a wide grin on my face.

"Come on Merlin, don't be all gloomy...it's not the right time...please", Alicia hugged Merlin.

"Yes, you are right. I found an invisible girl today", she smiled slowly. A smile that spread wide across her face no sooner.

-----

"You have started hiding things from me", Kat said. I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed. I gestured her to wait until I gargled my mouth.

"Why do you think so?", I questioned her, walking towards my bed and trying to get comfy.

"Where did you go earlier with Greg?", she asked me straight.

"Nowhere", I said, getting into my sheets. Ahh! It was so warm.

"Rosseee", she called out my name sharply.

"What?", I asked, starting to get irate. "Don't irritate me now", I told her, rather rudely.

She was stunned. It took a few moments for her to regain herself "I'm irritating you now?", she asked me, pointing a finger at her chest.

"Yes you are", I fired back. I didn't like her questioning me every time about everything. She never told me things before then why should I not have my own secrets now?

"Okay, I'm sorry to Irritate you", she replied back stressing on the words too hard. She just stormed out of my room, closing the door behind her.

[Now readers. normally Rose would surely feel remorseful after what she told Kat. But she didn't feel anything like that this time. There is something wrong. Definitely something wrong.]