27. F.R.I.E.N.D.S❤

I was laughing my heart out today. My heart was light, I was happy...really happy as I was surrounded by all the people I loved. Both my world friends were really getting along. The apartment was too small for fourteen people to move comfortably, but still, no one minded adjusting.

Evan ordered us a few pizzas for dinner, which we were enjoying, taking our own time.

"So you both are Princesses now?" Rachael asked me giggling between her bites.

"Please don't go there yet, Rose doesn't like the P-word", Alicia told her suppressing a laugh, to which I rolled my eyes.

"You can't be serious, Rose!", Scott asked me, pointing his finger. " Isn't that like every girl's dream?", he asked me laughing.

"Not mine", I fired back. " It's not that easy believe me", I retorted back.

"Come on! Your boyfriend is a  Prince...you are a Princess, how perfect can your life be?", Tiffany asked me, pouting lightly.

"Yeah, that's what I call it...PERFECT", I said, laughing at myself. How can she call this life perfect? This is the most fucked up life. Or wait was it really? I took a glance around the room, slowly. I see the smile in everyone's face, a smile which was contagious enough to spread through me too. Maybe....maybe it wasn't that fucked up.

"Okay Maybe it's not that bad", I voiced my thought. Which made others widen their eyes. I turned my gaze towards Adrian, who was now staring at Kat...looking at her with a, did I get it right...a knowing look. I could swear, I saw Kat smiling back at him. What was going on between them? I needed to find out. They both saw me studying them. Adrian arched a brow at me, asking me what happened silently.

"Nothing", I told him, smiling back.

"Sea, I want to see how it looks", he said all of sudden. I gave him a knowing smile. Adrian was a person who always wanted to know about things around him, it is the curiosity that always drives him ahead. I clearly remember the day, when he said that there were no such water sources in the realms that were made, except for the river which streamed across the school grounds. But that river too wasn't natural...it was the water that flowed back from the guardian fountain, each on every realm, he had explained to me earlier.

"What is that?", Merlin asked him, arching a brow.

"That's what he wants to know, Merlin", Allen explained her.

"Oh", she replied back, thoughtlessly.

"We can go back to Brandon's beach house", Scott suggested, glaring at me silently for my reaction. Tiffany who saw him slightly pinched him from the back. "Ouchhhh", he yelled, rubbing the spot with his palms "Sorry", he told me.

"For what?", I asked him, maintaining a straight face. "Do you have the keys still?", I directed at Evan.

"Yes, he produced me with his keys, both for his house and the beach house and then left for Australia", he told me straightly.

"Oh", I said, as I didn't know what else to say. I don't know if anyone else noticed my awkwardness, even if they did they chose to remain quiet...well everyone except for Teathen.

"Is that your ex-boyfriend?", he asked me, moving his hands towards his pockets and looking at me casually. The question startled me, I should say. It was something I clearly didn't expect.

"What, No!", I said, too loudly...I know it sounded as if I got offended. "He...we...", I paused. I couldn't complete the sentence somehow. I never understood what I felt towards Brandon completely. I felt a pang of guilt inside me that I was the reason, Brandon left this state, left this country and went far away, leaving everything he loved behind. I closed my eyes and let out a huge breath of sigh.