34. Lessons?

"No, you can't die. You can't die like this. Please wake up", I cried, shaking his motionless body.

I felt a heavily built-up arm wrap around me, and take me away from him. No!! What was he doing? He was taking me away from Adrian. "Leave me", I yelled at him. But he didn't even flinch, and his arms around me were as secure as ever. I saw Genn slowly moving ahead to assess Adrian. She was looking horrified by the scene. "DON'T YOU DARE, TOUCH HIM", I spelled each and every word with full force.

She stopped her hand where it was and met my gaze. There were a thousand emotions hidden underneath those eyes. There was grief there, definitely there. "Get out of here", I warned her. Every second I spent there looking at her, my blood boiled to the core. Each and every part of me wanted to kill her. Every cell of mine ached for revenge. I wanted her fate to end the same way. The way she killed my...Adrian. I fell down, he loosened his grasp around me and I fell on the ground. Crying my heart out.

"He is not dead", I heard someone speak after a few moments. I raised my head up to see what was going on around me. There were dozens of guards who were present there. One of them just produced a portal and took Adrian away with them.

"Wait", I sprinted ahead to stop them. But I couldn't reach them on time and the portal closed again.

"Where are they taking him?", I voiced desperately, not caring to question anyone in particular.

"We are taking the Prince back to Dominos, Guardian Princess", someone answered from the back. I didn't care to turn around and even see his face.

"Take me to him", I said briskly.

"No, Guardian Pr...", he started. Now I turned around to face him. "THAT WAS AN ORDER", I laced my words coldly.

"Listen, you need to calm down", Greg whispered calmly. I ignored him and started looking for Genn among the crowd gathered there.

"Where is that bitch?", I asked him briskly.

"Calm down Princess", he repeated again.

"Where is she?", I asked again.

He didn't reply back now, but just produced a portal and took me somewhere forcefully.

"Leave me, what are you doing?", I struggled against his strong grasp.

"Princess you need to calm down. Things are still not out of hand", he said hurriedly.

"You don't teach me what to do", I fired at him. "Either you take me to Adrian or to that bitch", I said. Dark thoughts started churning within me. I wanted to kill her, kill that bitch for hurting my Adrian...MY Adrian.

"I want to see her", I repeated.

"No", he answered back simply.

I couldn't contain my anger any longer.
I started bursting out, but before that, something else caught my attention. My surrounding. We were standing in a barren land, that looked exactly same as the one outside Nerisho city. Like the one where once we had stayed put away from the remaining world. My special place, but how did he know about this?. It cannot be coincidental, could it?

"Why did you bring me here?", I asked him, trying to look curious.

"Wanted to put some place between you and Princess Genn", he simply said. I narrowed my eyes and stared at him for a few moments, trying to find out any sign of lying on his face. But I couldn't find anything. Frustrated I started walking away aimlessly.

"Guardian Princess, please stop", Greg called out for me from behind.

"At least take me back to school", I pleaded. He started declining, but then stopped again.