24. An unwanted guest

"Rose!", I heard her soft voice. My heart skipped a beat. Fighting my burning rage off, I turned back to meet Kat's eyes. Those dark...those deep dark eyes were glaring at me with concern.

"Rose! Calm down", she told me, touching my cheeks. Her fingers felt cold against my skin. A sudden calmness started spreading through me. It was difficult, very difficult...I was almost there...I knew it, I was so so close to it. Kat saved me, like always.

Slowly Kat pulled me towards her into a tight hug. I now saw my friends approaching us one by one, and joining us in the hug. All of them, lending me their strength. What was happening to me? Why was I behaving like this with them? I...I could have hurt someone.

"We are not going on a vacation to do this right?", Allen asked me, repressing a laugh after a while.

"Shut up, Al", I said pulling away from everyone and punching on his arm softly. (Al is a more short-form of Allen...that's it).

                              ****
(Humppp. I know now, Rose is getting less fun day by day. But it's the flame that's on work, so please Don't start hating her please...🥺)

                             ****

"Where are we going?", Kat asked Adrian. Who was busy in the cockpit chatting animatedly with Teathen. I was sitting by the foot of the couch and glaring ahead at Greg, who managed to slip in with us anyways. He was deeply engrossed in a small leather book, which he always carried with him.

"I'm asking you Adrian", Kat repeated, on not getting an answer before.

"Sorry Catherine", he apologized sincerely. "We are going somewhere special for you both", he told her.

"I have never been to Earth before, honestly, I am very excited", Teathen told them. I could understand that as a Prince it would have been very difficult for him to do anything he wanted, just like Adrian.

"Hold tight", Adrian instructed us, all of sudden

I sat tight on the couch now, and immediately a head-splitting ache followed me, along with nausea. "Shit! I thought I got used to it" I blurted out. And in an instant, it was gone too.

"We reached", Adrian informed us.

"Cool", Teathen said excitedly.

Lazily, I clambered down once again, to sit by the foot of the couch on the ground and plainly stared at my shoes. It was nothing interesting, but...just.

"Which place is this?", I heard Kat asking Adrian. I started humming now. My mood starting to slightly get better.

"Rose might know, ask her", he replied back.

"Oh, I remember this place...this is Rose's friend's place, right? Merlin asked him, curiously.

"Yes", he replied back. I was still sitting there, humming and staring at my shoes. Nothing interesting, honestly.

"Rose?", someone called me.

"Hmm".

"Rose?", the person called me again.

"Yes", I said, still not taking my eyes off my shoes.

"We reached", Allen said reaching towards me and lending me a hand. I slowly shifted my gaze from my shoe and fixed it on his face. His face looked blurred to me, like as if he was shifting. I felt like I was drowning...flying between...between the clouds.

"Rose", a sharp voice, brought me back.

"Yes, I know", I said, rubbing my head with my thumb. Why was I feeling like as if I was drunk? I need to see a good doctor first? Phew!

"Come let's go", I said smiling broadly at them and getting onto my feet. I started walking ahead, but everyone else was just standing there behind, staring at me.

"Come on, let's go", I told them, laughing.

"OK...okay", Kat replied back unsure. Which made me raise my brows.

"Nothing", Kat said again, now starting to smile slowly. "But Adrian I need to talk to you", she told Adrian, pulling him towards one of the empty rooms.

**************************************

Do not forget to vOTe 😁😁