Tagged once more (not a one shot)

Welp. 

Here we go again XD

I'm sorry I didn't see that sooner Iwriteokstories, but it didn't show me there was a new part until now, so here I am with another cringe fest instead of getting needed sleep lol

1. I am pigeon toed; I've always had my feet turned inward instead of outward when standing, walking or even sprinting. (Although when I was born I was bow-legged as hecc)

2. Chicken. That is not even up for debate XD I'm such a chicken lover that I love McDonalds even for their chicken nuggets— sue me (plz don't lol)

3. Oh, man...  If I'm gonna be honest, either Spore, Tomb Raider, Sonic the Hedgehog or Minecraft YouTubers. (Yes, I am a 2012/2013 OG Boomer, fite me). However, I was a common viewer but never really got into the other fandoms community-wise, so I guess the Minecraft YTers then even though I never got to play with anybody... But that's what my old account was around, fanfiction and fanart and everything-- it was cringey, but that means I've grown and evolved ^^||

4. Mo-Foxx45 and Noshanet <3

5. Way to out me XD (I had taken a screenshot of it earlier, so ignore me being lazy)

 Way to out me XD (I had taken a screenshot of it earlier, so ignore me being lazy)

It sure is scarier than I expected, blown up on desktop lmao ._ .

6. Well, if we're not talking platonic ships, then Amyplier (and if we're talking not YouTube, then West-Allen from The Flash, I guess?) I'm boring in this department, being being an ace is hard sorry lol 🤷

7. [REDACTED] ;P

8. Kenophobia, Bathobphobia, Hemophobia, Trypanophobia, Thalassophobia and Glossophobia.

9. [REDACTED] :)

10. At the moment, it's either The Phantom by Nathan Sharp, or Mark's latest I Don't Wanna Be Free (may or may not have listened to that on loop the first week or so after AHWM >^>)

11. Oh damn, here we go again XD 

Well, as some of you know I used to have an old and cringey account under a different name that I'm not saying, and I just... I dunno, I realized that I was growing up and my interests were changing. Because I've actually been on Wattpad since 2014, which is a looooong time to say the least. But on the old account, I more or less wrote G/T stuff with a different set of YouTubers, but over time I had shifted from a group of guys just wanting to mess around before the Algorithm was so bad, and 2016 was... Oof... 2016 was so rough for me. The stress of high school was kicking in, I felt so isolated and restless despite my best friend whom I have been roleplaying with for five years and counting, and my grandfather had just passed away. And so out of my desperation I was browsing for G/T, when I came across HiddenDreamer67/hiddendreamerfox 's Jack and the Beanstalk. Needless to say, I ate it up ravenously, and my poor BF had to endure the sudden wave of inspiration I got during the rp— although granted this was in the spring, after my next words:— and it was when my grandfather passed away that I found myself watching Jacksepticeye.