"Calm down there, honey." I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"And tell him what?" Treeger scoffed.

"Maybe you haven't heard of 'not making girls cry'." Joey stated.

"Yeah? Well, maybe you haven't heard of a little something called the 'Rent Stabilization Act of 1968'." Treeger shot back a bit ineffectively.

"I have actually not heard of that." Joey crossed his arms over his chest.

"No one's heard of that." I scrunched up my brows.

"Oh, really? Well, your friends are in violation of it. I've been a nice guy up until now, but I don't need this grief. I'm going to call the landlord and tell him that Monica is illegally subletting her grandmother's apartment." He raised his brows. "Your friends are out of here, pal." He went over to the door. Meanwhile, Joey lifted his sleeves as if he were getting ready to fight.

"Why don't you tell me something I don't know, huh?" Joey yelled at him. "Come on, baby." He wrapped his arm around my waist and led us out. Once the door closed, he turned to me.

"I cannot believe you just got them kicked out of their apartment, Joey." I sighed.

"You can't prove that." He pouted.

"Joey, I just watched the whole thing go down." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Fine, fine." He sighed in defeat.

"And you're going to have to tell them." I placed my hand on the side of his cheek.

"Maybe a bit later." He brought me in closer and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. After taking it upstairs, we went back to what we were doing, meaning Joey had to tell Monica and Rachel what he did. I decided to go and check in on my friends.

"That's not true!" Rachel cried out with a choked sob.

"How are we doing?" I chuckled nervously and stood by Joey.

"Joey, you go down there, and you suck up to him." Monica pointed a threatening finger at him. "You suck like you've never sucked before!" She ordered him.

"Alright, I'll try." He gave in.

"If he can't, you can stay with me until you get settled." I offered.

"Both of you, go!" Rachel motioned towards out the door.

"I mean, I'll have to check with him first, but I think he'll be cool." Joey shrugged.

"That's not what they meant, Tribbiani!" I pushed him forward so we could leave.

"So when she said 'suck', she didn't mean..." He trailed off.

"Nope." I shook my head and dragged him down to Treeger's again. He knocked on the door a bit more calmly.

"What?" Treeger questioned when he saw us again.

"Please don't kick Monica and Rachel out." Joey blurted out pleadingly. "This wasn't their fault. It was mine." He took the blame.

"Do you want me to kick you guys out instead?" He questioned.

"You can't do that. Where would the duck and the chick live?" Joey retorted.

"You have pets?" Treeger raised an eyebrow at him.

"No, no, no, no, no." Joey shook his head after realizing what he admitted. "Those are, uh...nicknames. Yeah, I'm the chick, and Chandler's the duck." He lied.

"Huh. I would have thought it was the other way around." Treeger opinionated.

"So do we." I gave him a faltering smile. I am seriously terrible when under pressure.