Chapter 55. Soon to be Dance

Start from the beginning

"What an ass."

This venomous parasite really pissing me off...

TEAM RWBY.
Right now, Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Blake were hanging out on their dorm. Waiting and planning for a good time to start the preparations for the upcoming dance. As right now, they we're knee deep in homework. That will be coming on possibly, in one or two weeks. So no, there wasn't gonna be decorating. But just planning. "Hmm... Ugh! This is frustrating!" Yang exclaimed. In irritation. Weiss lens in to see Yang's work. "Oh. Let me help you." Weiss says. Yang looked surprised. Then allowed her to help her out. Though Blake lucked out as she finished her work. And was just simply reading a book. Ruby was having problems with her work. But was doing well working on it on her own. Bit she would stomp herself at times. Yet little stubborn Ruby wants to prove to herself she can do it on her own. As she wasn't calling for the other's help. As she continues on her own. "Are guys almost done?" Blake asks. Looking away from book. "No. I'm still on this STUPID! Problem..." Yang says. Glaring at the question she was stuck on. "That's why I'm HELPING you." Weiss says. "But your bossy." Yang says. "Oh ok. Guess you don't need my help-" "Wait! Ok, ok... Sorry." Yang said. Weiss gives her a look. "Good. Ok. Here we go." They start working together. As Ruby still working on her work. "I'm... Almost done..." Ruby replies to Blake's question. Blake continues reading as she scrolls though her book. And would occasionally smile, and at times.... Look to see if someone was looking. And when no one was (luckily) seeing she would continue reading. As she still reads, a rather.... Mature book...

But..... This book she's reading. Dose the impossible. It's a more mature book then her OTHER book she's rumored to have.

Ninjas of Love.

No. The book she's reading right now is an entirely different story. The book she's reading was named "Fall of Man" The story was a dark future story. As the world on that book was about a very dangerous alien artifact was discovered by greedy scientists, and when they went to studied it. And harness it's power, e everything went wrong. As one of the researchers was soon infected by a deadly sickness. Which had horrible side effect. It wasn't until finally he turned into a horrifying monster. A mutant abomination of a zombie. And of course. The b ing escaped, and soon, spread the sickness across the city, then soon the world. And if anyone would survive the virus, they would die and turn into a zombie by bu the alien artifact. As it would send out this single across miles. And anything is a brain that had thinking, would drive them absolutely insane, and make them. Suicidal, or homicidal. Whatever way go see, either they die, or they kill others, they would turn into the infection monsters.

It seemed all hope was lost. But it wasn't until, the hero goup of the story, The Resistance. Created something. It was the Super Human Cybernetics Program. Or the SHCP. And in this program, was where the protagonist came in. The protagonist, code named "Zephyr" Was the 17th volunteer in the SHCP. Four of the volunteers were unsuccessful. They didn't die. But their bodies were damaged badly. They bearly even got out of Phase. 1. But Zephyr was able to. And like many before him. Well. The few before him. Some just made it to Phase. 2. Or three. But three of the volunteers, and of course Zephyr, we're able to make it to Phase. 5. And those three people that were fully successful along with Zephyr, was a girl named Mako. Another girl named Kara, and finally a boy named Takahashi. And of course there was Zephyr. All five of them were able to become dull on super soldiers to help The Resistance, the group of what's left of normal, and sane people leftleft, stop the apocalypse and take out any raiders groups before all of normal society falls. Or the virus ends humanity. But if the top notch story writing, character designs, character backgrounds and the entire universe of the story wasn't amazing enough, ss said before. This book was very mature. As it's very graphic, contacts swearing, and the man in reason she doesn't want to be seen reading it. As it has rather....