Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

A/N READERS!! I present to you a long awaited chapter, sorry, I'm in the middle of final exams so there's not much time for anything nevertheless I have written this chapter in hopes of getting a bunch of votes so please don't forget that. I hope you guys will like it.

Vote and comment, tell me what you think.

xoxo

K

"Andronica Jameson but call me Ronnie." she sounded very polite and I wanted to shake her hand but I wasn't sure if she'd extended her hand or not.

Riley was out on a patrol when Ronnie arrived. Kiara had let her in and she had come to me where I was waiting in the lounge. I had this small glimmer of hope when Kiara had told me that the Jameson woman was at the door.

"Good to meet you, Ronnie. I'm Jolene Marks but Jo will do just fine." I replied.

"Pleasure to meet you, Jo." there was a small pause before she spoke again. "Would you like to get started right away?" she asked.

"Oh yes please, sit down. Kiara, do you know how long Riley will still be out?" I asked feeling around for the couch before I sat down.

"Uhm...like an hour, I'm not sure." her voice was coming from the far left.

"Okay then...uhm, Ronnie, how does this work?" I asked nervously.

"Well I need to know what you are and how you became what you are...so if you are a werewolf that was bitten and not born, you get the idea?" I could hear that she wasn't far from me.

"I'm a werewolf-witch hybrid." I spoke slowly...

"Oh my...were you a witch that got bitten by a werewolf?" I heard pen move across paper and I knew she was taking notes. She sounded so intrigued.

"No, I was born this way. My grandmother from my mother's side was a witch but the witch characteristics didn't pop up in my mother but apparently the characteristics show in me." I shrugged.

"Fascinating. Are both your parents werewolves?" she asked curiously.

"Yes, my father is a werewolf as is my mother but her mom was a witch and all that."

"Yes, I got it...Jo, you are one spectacular person. I've never met anyone like you, definitely one of a kind."

"Thank you, Ronnie." I folded my hands neatly on my lap and sat back a little.

"So, what would a being as powerful as you need a mere human for?" she asked jokingly.

I took a deep breath and slowly pulled the sunglasses away from my eyes. I heard Ronnie sigh as my eyes were revealed.

"I'm blind. I woke up one morning and I was blind." my words were emotionless.

"Can I take a look?" she asked.

"Sure." I moved to the edge of the couch. I felt Ronnie kneel in front of me and her hand went to my face. She held my chin and moved my head at different angles.

"Your eyes are fogged over." she said it like she wasn't speaking to anyone in particular.

"Yeah, the pack doctor checked it out and said that she didn't know what to do."

Ronnie got to her feet. "Of course she doesn't. She's a wolf specialist and your blindness is witch related." I heard her fiddle around with some things but I couldn't quite figure out what I was hearing. "It's a form of defence. See, when a witch loses their sight their magic immediately goes on high alert which means your defensive powers are much stronger than they would've been had you been able to see. It's not the first time I've seen this, it usually happens with humans that didn't know that they were witches. It's not a problem at all. Lie down." she sounded so confident with her facts.